Back too soon..

Thanks girls. I am going in tomorrow for a dilation so we can have bubs. We have a little coffin and a beautiful tree ready to plant with Eden tomorrow. Obviously, I am terrified, but this was the only way to bring bubs home. We had a long chat today, and decided that whilst we so want kids, we are not ready right now. We are going to get ourselves slimmer, fitter and healthier in our bodies, then when we are ready in our minds we will consider trying again. Please, send us your love tomorrow, we are going to need it :hugs:

I'm so sorry. I wish you weren't in here again so soon.. *hugs*

I shall be thinking of you all tomorrow! Best of luck darling. We're here if you need us.

xxx

I know nothing us ladies can say will make the pain easier but I know these ladies here are sweet and caring and we are all here for you. Good luck tomorrow.

oh hunny, I am so sorry for your loss, my prayers and thoughts are with you, hubby & little Eden today :hug:

Thanks girls for all your support :hugs: - It did hurt and it was scary at times, but it was worth it. I got to hold Eden's tiny little hand which was beautiful. Hope that doesn't make me sound to weird. I posted the whole story in the MC section :hugs:

That's not weird at all love! I'm so happy you got to see your baby. I hope your pain heals fast. We're all here for you!

so sorry about your loss, we are all here for you.
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->