Back TTC after 4th Loss

bumbleberry

Reaction score
Well I guess I'm back here again. I started to m/c Monday night, confirmed at the hospital yesterday, I was nearly 10 weeks had a healthy scan at 7 weeks and seen heartbeat but seems baby's heartbeat stopped a few days after.

So effectively I'm back onto CD2 now, OH and I have already agreed that we pretty much want to try as soon as we're able to.

I've decided to let nature takes it's course as I've already started bleeding, though have another scan booked at the hospital for 3 weeks time but have been told to take a pregnancy test before scan and if negative to cancel it.

I've no idea how long the bleeding will last but hope it's not too long before we can start TTC our rainbow.

So sorry for your loss. I have had two cps so at.least i didnt.have a scan i cant.imagine hoe terrible that must be. I bled in my pregnancy with my son right through was terrifying. Hope you are able to ttc sgain soon x

Thank you mssunshine, it's not easy no matter when you lose them. Bleeding throughout pregnancy must mess with your head so much during the whole pregnancy, you mustn't have been able to relax at all :(

Fingers crossed we are both lucky soon xx

Bumble I am so sorry to hear about this! I think you have a lot of strength to be able to try again right away. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Bumble I am so sorry to hear about this! I think you have a lot of strength to be able to try again right away. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Thank you Belle, it's hard but it keeps me focused on the positive. Hope we both get good news soon x

I hope so too bumble, in the mean time take care of yourself and indulge a little!

Oh no, Im so sorry.. I hope you get your sticky soon:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->