back ttc after a break

Cookie1979

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm back ttc after taking a break from December til April. I'd put on weight and due to ny pcos was having long cycles so realised I needed to tackle the weight first. So far I've lost 25 lbs, last cycle was 43 days long and so far I'm on CD 30, really hoping my af arrives in the next few days. I was having 34 day cycles when I conceived my son (that was after losing 4 stone/56 lbs) so ideally don't want my cycles more than 35 days and more regular so i have a bit more of an idea when it will arrive.

I really want to keep it relaxed, no opks,no temping this time...but I know that's going to be hard with unpredictable cycles. Last year when I was trying (was trying for 6 months) I used opks and temped and I was so obsessed, really don't want to get like that again. I know relaxing is the best thing you can do.

I was getting a bit ahead of myself earlier, sorted through all my son's pushchair bits and need a carry cot for my quinny buzz pushchair and started looking on eBay and was very tempted to bid on one, it's the exact colour I need to match my pushchair. I realised II was being very premature.

Anyone else trying for their second or anyone have pcos?? Would love to chat.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"