back TTC after break looking for buddies

I really want to get a bottle based on the rave reviews but im soo worried about it tinkering with my cycles.

If you find any research please post the link

Worked in 1 month, December 22, 2008
By *** BABY BOY MOMMA (DALLAS, TX United States)**
My husband and I TTC for 5 months and I decided to use some herbal remedies for assistance. I looked up reviews for fertilaid and decided to give it a shot. I took it for only 3 weeks and it seemed to make me feel healthier. When it was time for my next cycle, I noticed all of my pms symptoms were more exaggerated. A week went by and I still had no period so I decided to test. I was so shocked when that stick said "PREGNANT" I actually gasped. My husband and I have a wonderful little 1 year old boy. Couldn't be happier. Next time around I won't hesitate to use this - See more at: https://www.babymed.com/fertilaid#sthash.MnoQtTyj.dpuf

No Longer Skeptical, December 2, 2009
By *** KFM "Makeup Design Diva" (NC, USA)*
For Women With Regular Cycles:
So, I finally tried FertilAid for one month - after contemplating for several months whether or not I should begin taking the vitamins since I have a 100% REGULAR 28-day cycle. I have never missed a period or had any problems with it, other than the usual cramping when it comes on. But I wanted to take these vitamins for prenatal/pms/hormonal balancing benefits while TTC.
I started the vitamins on Day 1 of my cycle, ovulated as normal on Day 14 (had severe ovulation cramps though compared to my normal cramping - which meant they were working and improving my hormone levels) and my period came on exactly as expected - on day 28. I did not get pregnant but I no longer have any worries that these vitamins will mess up a perfectly normal cycle as stated in some of the scary reviews I've read (which kept hindering me from trying these out).
So this review is for the WOMEN with REGULAR CYCLES who are unsure whether or not they should take FertilAid. I think while you're TTC, FertilAid will give you a hormonal boost. I'm on month 2 taking FertileAid and will definitely come back and report when I get a sticky bean. P.S. I took these along with the FertileCM vitamins. Due to the amino acid in FertileCM, I also experienced enhanced hair and nail growth. I will be working on my eating plan while on FertilAid for the next several months and will hopefully conceive in the early part of 2010. - See more at: https://www.babymed.com/fertilaid#sthash.MnoQtTyj.dpuf

By *** Mad Rapture (Pasadena) -**
My husband and I had tried unsuccessfully for ten months to conceive our second child. My periods were very regular, but I was 39 years old at the time and we were in a hurry so I ordered some FertilAid. After just a month of taking the supplements as directed, I got pregnant. We lost that pregnancy in an uneventful miscarriage at 9.5 weeks. I gave my body a month off, then started taking FertilAid again. By then I had turned 40, but within two months, I was pregnant again. It seems that FertilAid gave my body the extra boost it needed to get pregnant and stay pregnant. Our beautiful, healthy son is now six months old and I give FertilAid credit for helping us to complete our family. I would recommend this product to anyone who does not have major medical complications, but rather just seems to need a little extra help in getting pregnant. - See more at: https://www.babymed.com/fertilaid#sthash.MnoQtTyj.dpuf

These are a few reviews that give me a little flicker of hope :D

Yeah i totally agree that one made me feel more easy about it. What the heck i will get a bottle...or three lol friday. I have nothing to loose. It maybe the boost i need after coming of the aweful depo provera

My favorite review was the "mad rapture". Just because she was regular, older than 35 (the statistics about that), etc.

We got the value pack (him and hers) three month supply. Around 150. It should be here 2-6 days. Im also getting the flaxseed oil. Not just for ttc though.

I hope you do and hopefully you will get to reap the benefits.

I think im out for this cycle due to showing symptoms of a UTI today.
But this cycle was kind of a fluke due to me and hubby deciding after AF to just wing it and start trying again.
But im feeling hopeful cause its bewn 19months after depo and i lost weigjt still losing and getting more active and drinking more water cutting out soda and im currently trying to give up cigarettes.
I think i have officially decide to try fertilaid with you. Will purchase Friday from the faithhaven site as well as get a few bottles of probiotics and prenatals from Wal-Mart or my local nutrion Shoppe

Im sorry about AF but maybe takin fertilaid before you ovulate will be a benefit. I dont think I will get pregnant this month because it will most likely arrive the last minute or after O. But maybe in february!

Also congrats on the healthier lifestyle! I have been doing that and have lost over 90 pounds. I hope in some way that helps me concieve. Its really hard but has the potential to be extremely rewarding. Hopefully I get to stick around for your bfp :)

Wow 90 lbs? Thats amazing. Im down 20 and already feeling the benefits. And all of my clothes i couldnt fit but kept fit now and the one i could fit fit even better.
Congrats to you that is a huge accomplishment.

Im honestly not trying to go crazy and im doing a pretty good job. Me and hubby are enjoying each other which leads to tons of baby dancing and he is huge support on my decision to be healthy as well.

What CD are you on?
I wish it could have came earlier but hey maybe take it as soon as you get it anyway might help with implantation?

Thank you for your kind words! Sounds like you are well on your way also.

Me and OH also enjoy each other. Honestly we BD a lot lol. It never feels forced and i pray it stays that way.Thats really why I tend to avoid opks. Its very good you have a supportive hubby who loves you either way :)

I am currently CD 7 or 8. Reason being on the 11th I had my cramps and went to check cm and blood was there. A reasonable amount. But it never really made it to my liner until the next day. hbu?

"The Lord maketh the barren woman to keep house and be a joyful mother of children."(Psalms 113:9)
"Tho shalt be blessed above all people,There shall be not be male or female barren among you. (Deut 7:14)

I dunno your faith system and hope this doesn't offend you but here are Bible verses that made my night! I found them via another womans bfp announcement via another forum :flower:

Not offended at all im Christian. Those are great verses thanks for sharing.
I read about hannah over and over during that first year of ttc. Really got me through the tough days.

Well im glad! I try not to offend others based on their beliefs but figured it was worth sharing! :)

I honestly havent prayed in so long but started praying again and I feel so relieved and more happy. I have officially layed everything in God's hands

Thats great. Im glad that you took that step and gave him your desires and concerns because dealing with them alone is really hard. He wants you to lay these things at his feet and trust him and not come back to pick the burdens back up again and take then upon yourself.

I understand about trying not to offend others. But im glad you did share because i definitely needed to read that

I have continued to read amazing reviews about fertilaid and getting a little more hope. But constraining myself.

I did the same. Read more reviews today. Its hard not to get high hopes with reviews like that. I mean even the negative reviews are heavily out weighed by the positive. Im excited for you to receive your order. And you planning on starting right away?

Oh yes! I might as well. Even if it is after O I can prepare myself for the next O.

are you going to jump right in as well if you do decide to buy it?

Yes i am. I just hope i can remember to take all three pills. Im not really good at that besides taking pills before bed. I did read some ladies in the reviews took all three at once in the morning so i may do the same

Yes just make sure you eat. Im gonna space mine out most likely. Unless I just dont have time at all.

i have a pretty good attitude about trying these, still worried but you know how that is.

Yeah im a little worried too but im approaching it with a good attitude as well.
I may get some for hubs as well but hes horrible with taking pills lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"