Backache???

kyesmummy

Mum of 1 TTC#2
Reaction score
Has anyone had backache during their first trimester?? i have had a lil but nothing major. i was told that its just your muscles moving out of the way and making room for your growing baby. has anyone else experienced this? is it anything to worry about?

hey
ive got backache but i dont know if thats just off when i had amber, had bit of an odd back since then.

I have backache, although in all honesty I have had backache on and off for the last few months, so not really sure if it is pregnancy related or not!

But it might be!

me too, I have backache but I have also been suffering on and off for a about a year so pregnancy may have just inflamed it?

I had HORRIBLE backaches when I first found out and still do. I have had to blow up an air mattress to sleep on the floor with because it's bigger then my bed and I have more room for my back. It's horrid.

I have major backache. Have slipped a disk a few times but this is different. My GP said that its by body making room for the baby and to continue taking co-codamol for the pain.

:hug:

I'm having back ache off and on too, especially when I lie in the bath! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back