Backstreet Boys

Emma&Freya

Reaction score
Is anyone else a life long fan?

I am obsessed with them!

When I feel down there music cheers me right up :cloud9:

I've been a fan since the very beginning. I was at the Smash hits roadshow in Wembley which was the first time they performed in the U.K.

I actually got to meet them in 2009!!!Me and Backstreetboys.jpg

Omg!! What were they like??

Im hoping they do another tour here, there ttouring around America and that now

They looked just as good in the flesh:happydance: and were very down to earth!! Just a pitty Kevin wasn't with them, :shrug:it would've been great to have had them all in the pic.:flower:

My fave is Brian:cloud9: who's yours?x

I love Brian and Howie, I can see them both being a right laugh x

I am! I went to see them in 1997 at the Brentwood Centre, had front row tickets, touched them and meet them when they got on their tour bus lol!! Saw them in concert several times since.

When Everybody was released me and my friends learnt the moves and did them down our local nightclub when they played it - cringe!!!

I only downloaded their best of album onto my iPod yesterday! I used to love Nick but as I've got older I've moved onto Kevin!

I used to love Nick but I went to the concert with NKOTB and he had long hair (got no problem with men with long hair btw!!) and he had a vest top on and a leather jacket and he kept throwing his jacket down to his arms showing his shoulders if you get me? and I thought oh mate get a grip your pushing 40 now :haha:

I NEED them to come back to England, I NEED to stalk them. I had really bad depression when I seen them with my Mum and I came out a completly different girl.

No man will EVER make me feel the way I do about them

I am! I went to see them in 1997 at the Brentwood Centre, had front row tickets, touched them and meet them when they got on their tour bus lol!! Saw them in concert several times since.

When Everybody was released me and my friends learnt the moves and did them down our local nightclub when they played it - cringe!!!

I only downloaded their best of album onto my iPod yesterday! I used to love Nick but as I've got older I've moved onto Kevin!

My best mate would kill me if she knew i said this but,:haha: I've always thought Nick loved himself WAY TOO MUCH!!lol

I was 5 month pregnant in the pic above when I met them and was doing all the dance moves to Backstreets back, my best mate thought I was mental!

:rofl:

Im 7 months pregnant and dancing round my living room :haha:

Have you heard there new song?

:rofl:

Im 7 months pregnant and dancing round my living room :haha:

Have you heard there new song?

Yeah it's fab!!! I've pre ordered the new Album which comes with a poster which you can have your name added to(think you had to order it before the 14th July) Just can't wait for it to arrive!!!!

Damn I missed that one! Thats what you get for not going on the proper internet haha, I cant wait for the album. Spotify is on all day when its on <3

I found out about it through facebook!! It will be played to death when I get it

New album? What???

I was a die hard fan probably from about 1995/1996?

Went to soooo many concerts and even had an AJ pillow :haha:

Tell me more about the album!!

Its out end of this month Miss Bump and YOU have to learn all the words first week of aug :haha:

Go onto there website and there is a video of there new song, its amazing <3 <3

https://www.billboard.com/articles/...ckstreet-boys-breathe-exclusive-song-premiere

Another sneaky song off there album!!

Since my OH proposed Im tryna get him to let me choose the song for the first dance, and I want BSB and he aint having any of it :nope:

I love BSB! Although I am more of a fan of their older stuff than the newer songs. I went to see them in 2009 when they were at Liverpool Echo Arena. We had pretty good seats and got some great close up pics :cloud9:

12164_201411603318_508778_n.jpg

12164_201411623318_3136007_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back