Bad Anxiety post Miscarriage

KatherineA

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I had a sudden, spontaneous miscarriage this Monday at 12 weeks. Today would have been the 12 week scan but I have been unable to sleep, my heart it racing (between 80 and 100bpm), I cant eat and I cant stop thinking about what might have been.

Has anyone else felt like this post MC?

Hey. So sorry to hear about your loss. I felt the same way when I had my first m/c. In March we lost a baby at 10 weeks, absolutely devastating. I was a wreck and the only reason I held myself togetjer as well as I did, (which wasn't well at all), is because I have a 3y/o whois my life. Its so hard being so excited to have a new life in yours... then to lose all that joy in an instant. I have actually had 3 m/c since then, so four in total this year. I am actually pregnant right now, just tested positive, but so so nervous. At this point I almost feel Id be shocked if it stuck. :/ Anyway I just wanted to say I'm sorry and you'll get through it in time. Good luck

I'm very sorry about your loss. :( I too had very bad anxiety after my miscarriage (and still do). I can't stop thinking of all the What Ifs and what might happen next time. When I went to the hospital my resting heart beat was 130. It's not like that anymore but I definitely felt very anxious afterwards and found that almost to be worse than the grief itself. :hugs: I hope things get a bit better for you soon.

I'm so sorry about your loss hun. I had the same type of bad anxiety after my last loss. My heart rate was going back and forth from 120-170 while in the ER registration and I was rushed to a room to be diagnosed with severe anxiety after a 3 day hospital stay. It will get better though, I promise. If it gets too bad let your doc know and they can give you something short term to help. Drinks lots of water, it actually helps anxiety, and one of my nurses told me to take as long as I needed emotionally to heal, when you feel like crying go ahead, that will help as well. Best of luck to you, hope you feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->