Bad Bachache Should I be Worried?

MichelleW

Expecting Baby No 2
Reaction score
I was due my period today but found out a few days ago I am pregnant, but I've had really bad backache for a few days now should I be worried, its even going down my legs!!

i'm sure your doctor could compose a prescription for you :haha:

I also have had a terrible backache since getting pregnat. I started physical therapy and acupuncture. They are both helping, my doc gave me two different pain meds, but I'm trying really hard not to use them! I did have an ealry scan to make sure it was not ecpopic . From what they could see, as I was only 4 weeks, things looked to be in the right spot. Talk to your doc!

I'm 5 weeks and also having awful back pains today! I even went and got a massage and it feels like it only made things worse!!!

have you tried a warm bath with Tylenol in the uk
paracetamol?

No where near as bad today, fingers crossed it stays away xx

any more back pain? mine won't quit!!!!

The past 2 days iv had a backache. ..just above my bum. Necer had this wuth my mcs or ectopic so im assuming its good! Xxx

The past 2 days iv had a backache. ..just above my bum. Necer had this wuth my mcs or ectopic so im assuming its good! Xxx

Exactly where my back is hurting as well. It's still a "happy complaint" if that makes any sense :)

Is it odd that I'm almost excited for morning sickness?! HA! We'll see how long that lasts!!!!

That's where my back is hurting too, you know the two nodes that stick out either side of your tailbone, aww man its aching, but comes and goes!! I've now really sore boobs lol

Yep thats it kinda like you've been standing for too long and its gone achy! Xxx

I feel better now knowing you girls are having the same pains in the same areas! It's been worrying me just a bit, but figure it's all part of this lovely process :D

I feel better now knowing you girls are having the same pains in the same areas! It's been worrying me just a bit, but figure it's all part of this lovely process :D

Yeah sort of feel you cant complain as loads of women would love to be in this situation so i'll take it all xxx I have a scan on December 20th so will be counting the next couple of weeks away!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->