Bad dreams

lovemybubba

New mummy
Reaction score
Last night I had a dream that I had lost this baby. I started bleeding and I just kept crying over and over saying I couldn't lose another baby.

I'm secretly terrified. I'm trying to hide it from everyone because all you hear is "there's no point in worrying" "what will be will be" "stress may harm the baby"
I just can't get rid of the sick feeling in my chest.
I don't know if I can bare the 7-8 weeks till our scan. Every day is dragging for me.
I'm scared to go into that scan room also, because that's where we found out last time that our baby had passed.
Maybe I'm just super hormonal, I just feel like constantly crying.

I hear ya...I keep dreaming of miscarriages also and it does not make it any easier that the dreams are so vivid thanks to pregnancy hormones.
I think it is perfectly natural to worry about losing your baby and it is sad that in society we have to be dead quiet and "discrete" about it. I get the feeling outsiders can think there is no reason to be so attached to a first trimester pregnancy but they fail to see how motherly love works and how we tend to envision moments with our future baby. I know I did. I was only over 4 weeks along when I miscarried but I had already seen myself holding my newborn baby, nursing it and how my son would react to a baby. And all that was shattered the moment I miscarried in the hospital.
With this pregnancy I am even afraid to "think too far". I don't have the same connection and I had more than one scare that made me fear another miscarriage.
I think sadly there is no remedy. It is a price we often pay to be rewarded with healthy children eventually. It is important to have strong support from your husband or family I think so you don't have to go through difficult times alone.:hugs:

I'm very sorry for your loss, a H & H 9 months to is both!
I've not let myself get too attached either, but then that in itself makes me feel bad. I just can't want till the day the baby starts wriggling around enough for me to feel. That ways it's like a constant reminder that they're ok! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->