Bad morning sickness = a girl?

Slight nausea, never even close to throwing up. I am having a girl.

I had a friend who had rotton MS up to 20 weeks, and she had a boy. Another friend had minimal MS is having a girl... I dont think this is true at all...

with my first princess, I had some nausea on and off, and a constant horrible taste in my mouth -this lasted until about the 12th week-then i was fine, and with my 2nd, no nausea, no bad taste at all- and had a brilliant pregnancy from start to finish
and now i have another princess on the way and the first 23 weeks were really rough on me - constant serious nausea, close to throwing up, and a constant overbearing metallic taste in my mouth, :nope: just only begining to feel like a thick blankets been taken off my head...

I had awful morning sickness from a week before I found out I was pregnant when I'll have only been 3 or 4 weeks, and it continued to be severe up until 14 weeks (all day and night constant throwing up), it then calmed down a bit but I was still throwing up every morning and some evenings until about 17 weeks, then just nausea on and off which has only just settled this past week or so and I'm 25 weeks now.

Everyone was convinced I was having a girl due to the severity of the morning sickness. And he's a boy. Lol. Don't believe any of these old wives tales.:flower:

I had terrible nausea..threw up everything i ate and drank ( even water ) I lost a total of 5kgs ( 10lbs) and I'm having a BOY.

I didn't even have th slightest nausea for my other 2 pregnancies and had two boys. This time it was so different I thought it would be a girl..i was wrong :haha: It's another BOY :cloud9:

we're all different.. my mother never had a problem out of me and my sister. But my 1st trimester was horrible!!!! SOO tired and i kept blacking out/getting sick. I even passed out once and i'm having a girl.

I can say I had terrible morning sickness, and extremely tired. Had a hard time in the first trimester.And I am having a girl.

I really haven't been sick at all. (A few dry heaves when I brush my teeth occasionally, that's about it.) I'm having a girl. :)

I was sick every day till 18 weeks and am having a boy. my cousin was sick all through first and second tri and had a boy. :)

EVERYONE kept telling me I had to be having a girl because of how sick I was

I was super sick. Still throw up every now and then, and I'm having a boy.

Ok question for everyone. Have any of you used the chinese gender predictor and it come out right. I am 27 but my chinese age is 29 and I concieved this month is November so I am just 4 weeks preg right now. Either way both ways it says it will be a girl...a girl would be such a blessing as I have 2 boys already but just wondering how accurate it really is Sorry to bombared your thread And congrats to all of you!

I am haing a girl. So glad I don't have morning sickness anymore.

My first two pregnancies were girls and they were identical. Sick until about 12 weeks and then from that point on felt as normal as I do on any given non-oreg day.

This pregnancy (though I don't know yet) I am strongly convinced is a boy because I am STILL frickin sick and I am 15 damn weeks!! I am on a prescription it is so bad and I have also been to the ER for not being able to keep anything down for 3 days (including liquid). So far this pregnancy has been a damn nightmare as far as sickness!! I'll update when I find out for sure, though again considering the first two, I am pretty convinced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->