Bad nappy rash!

T

Tilly

Hi all,

Bethanie has had very slight nappy rash once or twice before (she has very sensitive skin and eczema so we use oilatum bath oil and Aqueous cream on her skin).

A few days ago, I noticed her skin was red, but today it is a complete state. I don't know if she went properly in the night and was laying in it until the morning, but when I went to change her it was bright red and had little patches of cuts that were bleeding. We have aired her for a good while a few times today but it only seems worse now! She is in pain when we wipe her (not surprisingly I know).

I don't know why she has this, I change her as soon as she goes, leave her to air out, use sudocrem and don't make her nappy too tight.. also my boyfriend noticed what looked like black dots around the area (I don't know if they are black, or just little bloody pinprick type things that appear to be black).

Im worried now, do you think I should carry on as im doing or get her to the doctors? and also, is sudocrem enough or is there a different product I can use (stronger, especially for nappy rash).

so sorry to hear this hun :( i know how awful it seems wen ur lil one is in pain! callum, when hes teething gets bad nappy rash, i would use bepanthen, its gr8 xx

go and buy some metanuim hun this will sooth it at boots or tesco's etc

hope it clears poor darling,this could be her back teeth or juice stronger than usual or even anything pineapple related?

good luck
bex.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"