BAD night sweat 30 mins after falling asleep?

hereitgoes

TTC #1
Reaction score
I girls, currently on 11dpo.. almost 12. Took ages to get to sleep last night and when I did at around 11.30pm... I awoke at midnight covererd in sweat.. so bad I had to change pjs and DH had to change sheets :blush:
Dont know what to think.... any ideas?

no idea hun, it could be a sign, i remember with the twins i had night sweats in early pregnancy. gl and fingers crossed xx

Interesting..... I had this a few nights ago.... but I fell asleep on sofa at like 8pm and woke about 9.30pm covered in sweat and felt horrible..... thought I eD going to faint or throw up..... didn't do either just went to bed and went back to sleep. I was only 8dpo at the time though so didn't think it could be a symptom..... anyone know if it actually is one?

Sometimes pregnancy hormones can send your thyroid a little nuts and overactive for a bit - this is what causes the sweats - not pregnancy itself per se, but your thyroid.

So yes it's a possible symptom but I wouldn't place all hopes on it (but then I'm a misery guts lol)

I had these night sweats last cycle around 7-11 dpo. They were so bad, woke up 1 or 2 hours after sleeping all sweaty and wet. I searched it on internet and some ladies had it before their BFP. Rise of progesterone can cause it. BUT, I ended up getting BFN's and AF came yesterday.
I hope that's a pregnancy sign for you. Good luck :flower:

I had the same night sweats and couldn't for the life of me find anyone anyone who had the same problem I was hoping it was a symptom for me to but af showed her ugly face last night so I'm a bit upset as I've never sweat like that before...but of course everyone is different....good luck and I do hope you heer that bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->