Bad Omens in pregnancy (do you believe in that)?

I was thinking that about the pram but OH says its silly lol still I might bring carseat home & put pram at OHs Mums :D

? I can tell you are wobs :) you're so excited. I just wish that I could have been excited, but since I found out, all I have been is scared to death!

Awww Louise your very lucky ya know ;) As us all who have reached the pregnancy stage ... Nicky is a healthy man right up to today you have no reason to worry and scare yourself like that although on baby #1 I believe it is natural to worry somewhat but try not to be so hard on yourself. now time to RELAX and look forward to your lil man entering this world. YOU BE FINE :hugs:You won;t be mentally fine if you don't calm down though sweetie.

x

I was thinking that about the pram but OH says its silly lol still I might bring carseat home & put pram at OHs Mums :D

Awww Louise your very lucky ya know ;) As us all who have reached the pregnancy stage ... Nicky is a healthy man right up to today you have no reason to worry and scare yourself like that although on baby #1 I believe it is natural to worry somewhat but try not to be so hard on yourself. now time to RELAX and look forward to your lil man entering this world. YOU BE FINE :hugs:You won;t be mentally fine if you don't calm down though sweetie.

x​
Bless ya, you're lovely!
To some, I understand I sound like a right nutter lol, and yea maybe to some extent I am. But when someones got the worries, its very hard to shake it off.:happydance::happydance:

With my history believe me I know how hard it is not to worry I still do now and through my panics the girls have said without a history they still paniced/worried on bubba number 1 but you know yourself that you seem wayy paranoid and expect the worse ....you can't think like that woman - Its gonna be GREAT :D x

With my history believe me I know how hard it is not to worry I still do now and through my panics the girls have said without a history they still paniced/worried on bubba number 1 but you know yourself that you seem wayy paranoid and expect the worse ....you can't think like that woman - Its gonna be GREAT :D x
I tell ya something chick, you deserve a fucking medal for getting through everything.
If it had happened to me, I would not have been able to pull myself through it all and come out thinking that things are going to be great.
Look at you, although I cant see you lol (thank fuck for that because then I will really start believing ive lost my mind lol) you're beaming with joy- you give out the impression that you wanna be on a roof top screaming with happiness.
I do admire you for that, honestly.
If I go back and read your TTC diray, and I come back to posts you have written over the last 3 months, I would not believe it possible to have been the same person writing them.
x x x

:hugs:Louise, your dreams sound like you are just having the first time Mom Worries. I know I will freak out when I have my first. Just thinking about being a mom is scarry enough but to know that your LO will be here soon is probably making you worry more. I think you sound normal to me hun, I know that your son will be a happy and healthy little one that will keep you very busy for years to come.:hugs:

aaaww huni enjoy the last part of urpreg ur healthy little boy will soon be in ur arms

<1) the dream thing is supposed to be the opposite of what u see
2) u can ward off evil eyes or peoples evil wishes by wearing a blue bead
3) i dont really believe in the dont put the furniture in the room thing ---i actually have set up some of it and put the clothes away
4) just the fact that were first time moms were going to worry like crazy---but dont fret it u will be just fine..you';ll be seeing that cute lil baby of urs before i will lol--- ya its not fair i wanna b closer to the finish line...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->