Bad ovulation pains after early MC?

NC_Sarah

Reaction score
I've had slight ovulation pains in past months but they are soooo bad today (got my positive OPK yesterday so I'm ovulating today). This is like twice or three times as bad as what I've ever experienced even with AF cramps. Do you ovulate stronger after a MC or could this just be a coincidence?

I ovulated pretty hard this cycle, first one after my MC. But in my case, I think it was more because of the Clomid than it being the first cycle after a MC.

I honestly don't recall O pains the first cycle after m/c, but the O pains were pretty strong this last cycle... It felt like sharp, stabbing pains in my right ovary.

The 2nd month after my mmc the ovulation pains were really bad, worse than i ever had before. X

My first cycle following the miscarriage I did not really notice with everything else going on. My second cycle I really know I had pains in both ovaries and shooting down my thighs it was terrible. the next two cycles it setteled down a little but I still knew when I was ovulating.

Hi

I don't know the answer to this sorry (am waiting for my first ov since my mmc). But I do know that the month I conceived was the most painful ovulation I've had so far - and that obviously worked, although it didn't end well :cry:

I had acupuncture the month we conceived (we'd been trying 12 months) and I reckon the treatment made my ovulation stronger or something.

People do reckon you are more fertile after a mc so maybe ovulation is stronger :shrug:

I had forgotten that I had really strong O pains last cycle when I got my BFP until hubby mentioned it to me. Now it's just the waiting game again. Damn, I was so looking foward to being TWW-free while I was pregnant!

same happened to me. i never had ov pains until my MMC. some months were really bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->