Bad period like cramps

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hey there ladies!!!! Hope I will be joining you soon!!! So a couple of days ago I thought my period was coming because of pre pms symptoms...

The next day I had very light brown bleeding only when wiped... later on that evening I swore I was about to start cause I had REALLY bad period like cramps and lower backaches... well I went to the loo and there was NOTHING! Even the light brown bleeding had stopped!

So I thought ok that's weird... I'll probably start in the morning..
Well today NOTHING! Not even spotting etc... mild cramps here and there and my labia is swollen! But what really caught me last night after the cramping had stopped one of my nipples was itching really bad.. and I had experienced that when I was pregnant 4 years ago (ended up a miscarriage)

Did any of you ladies experience this?
Thank you loves!

Not me. Both times I've been pregnant my biggest tip off was no bleeding of any kind. Some women do though, have you tested?

Not me either, my sign was masses of discharge. That was my main distinctive 'something's up' sign

Yep my sign was horrendous cramps with my first. They started 4 days before my period was due and continued until about 7 weeks, they were long and strong and took my breath away, it was very odd. No bleeding at all. I hope it's a good sign for you, I've heard others describe similar. This is my second and this time very minor cramps and now just stretchy feeling.
I'm afraid you can't work it out though, the only way to know is testing.
Good luck :)

I had horrible cramping with dd. I wasn't trying to get pregnant and when my period was late I kept wearing a tampon to work bc I was so sure I was going to start at any moment bc of the cramping. It was actually worse than my usual pms cramping. I didn't bleed or have a discharge at that time, but I did have a heavy bleed during week 7. The light brown bleeding sounds like what I've heard described by women who have had implantation bleeding. Good luck!!

With this pregnancy I had painful menstrual cramps from the very beginning, until the very end of my first trimester (and a little into my second). They were intense enough at times that I would have taken medication for them if I hadn't been pregnant... and I did break down and use a heating pad once or twice. (I also had brown spotting/discharge between week 5-6, along with the cramping, and everything turned out okay.)

Wishing you the best of luck! I think what you've got going on sounds promising. :hugs:

I started having cramps 2 weeks before I found out I was pregnant. I usually don't have cramps before my period so that was a pregnancy flag, and the fact that I had dry cm the day before my period when it's usually creamy was also a pregnancy flag. But I did not have any bleeding.

I've had pains and since conception so was convinced I was coming on. Also had a small brown/red wipe. My pregnancy signs are pains and being dizzy when I get up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->