Mummy.To.Be

Bad SPD Pains - Help!! :nope:

My pain in mostly around my coccyx, lower back and
groin like area
. Ive tried paracetamol, using a hot water bottle
and soaking in warm bath like my physio therapist and midwife
said to and nothings working! :cry:
I even tried walking about with my orthopaedic maternity
belt on to keep active, that just hurts more.

Anyone got anything else I can try?
I'm at the end of my patience!! :nope:

x

Sorry to say, nothing can really help SPD pain, only having the baby (Sometimes its still there after for months, all depends)

Just got keep ya chin up and bare it. All i could do as nothing worked, it just got worse as pregnancy went on sorry!

I only gave birth 8 days ago, all the SPD is still there, ive not been 1 of the lucky ladies for it to go straight away. Im hoping in time it will sort itself out, as it doesnt have all that added pressure and tighen itself back up.

:nope:
Ah okay hun, thanks for the info anyways.
I'll just have to stick it out!

xXx

Im sure theres a thread in "pregnancy club" section about SPD suffers :) x

Hey hun I had SPD when pregnant to the point where I stuggled to walk and I still get some of the pains now

To help sleeping try putting a pillow between you legs. It really helped me

xx

Hun, I feel your pain, it's bloody awful - trust hormones!! Well I went to a physio a couple of weeks ago, she adv to do your pelvic floor exercises and apparently, your pelvis tends to tilt forward in pregnancy, so she said to keep making a conscious effort to tilt it back - doing it against a wall helps and she says to keep doing this. Remember to keep your legs together as much as possible.

I know as pp said, the only way for it to go is for you to give birth, it would be so nice to turn over in bed at night without my pelvic joints grinding and clicking and making me cringe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->