Bad talking babies.

loveme_x

Reaction score
So as i was randomly googling stuff like Why do babies pull thier hair and such i stumbling upon this very interesting piece of crap (excuse my espression) :growlmad:
https://we-hate-babies.livejournal.com/
Like really are they all serious??? Babies are needy but so are adults 50% of the time, everyone was a baby once upon a time. I wonder why people feel this way? I get frustrated sometimes but not enough to hate a baby! :cry: I am a single mom and have been having a hard time, but my baby isn't colic or anything so ive been lucky overall! I really wanna another baby, i was even considering ask his father for another despite being together but i changed my mind waiting till im married. Babies are a gift from god, :baby::flower:...
I just don't get some people....:shrug::wacko:

Hmmm... stopped reading after the "I'd like to spitroast and eat babies" comments.

Some strange people in the world. Here's hoping they're sterile.

That's quite disturbing. I wonder how you report this website, I just read a blog from an idiot who hates his girlfriends 9 month old son and wants to "beat him until he learns to accept his beating without tears". I honestly feel physically sick x

Now that's just... Jesus. I hate this world. Disgusting vermin, the lot of them. Don't like kids? Don't have them. Certainly don't start a relationship with someone who already has them, with the intention of beating/killing them.

I too had to stop reading at the mention of leaving a baby on the floor for a week- yes that early on!

Some people are a real worry in society yet nothing is done about this type of bizarre behaviour. Suppose this is where the weirdos hang out!!

Bizarre!! Xx

Yes, very. I once saw a youtube video of a women from another country kicking, pinching, beating the baby with a pillow because it was crying and she wouldn't let it get up it was so sad, i reported it for child abuse.

wow... some people just shouldnt have kids... or be around them..... or even be alive.... Maybe a bit far... but i feel physically sick. What a disgusting person. :growlmad:

Yes, very. I once saw a youtube video of a women from another country kicking, pinching, beating the baby with a pillow because it was crying and she wouldn't let it get up it was so sad, i reported it for child abuse.

i Saw that too. Broke my heart. That poor babe. The mother is in jail now though. :thumbup:

Jesus christ.... Some people.... I can't even put into words how disgusted these people make me feel. How can u feel or think that about a baby. Urgh I also hate this world.

I agree with shouldn't be alive. See, where these people find fun poking fun at dead babies, dicussing how to rape/beat or murder children or animals, I find myself dreaming of working in a profession doing similar things to them. Disturbing, yes, but I'm physically angered by the disgusting acts people commit against those who can't defend themselves.

My only compromise would be sterilising the lot of them, then leaving them on an island to kill each other.

I'm actually a nice person. :flower:

Hmm, if you're looking for the definition of psychopath. There's your definition right there. What on earth? I mean fair enough, don't like babies - I get that, they are noisy, smelly and can be pretty disgusting. But to go so far as to describe those things.. Ugh, I just don't know how to say it. Moron doesn't begin to cover it. I seriously think he's insane.

Put them in a colosseum and let them fight to the death, because I hate twats like them :thumbup:

Wow... I honestly don't know how I forced myself to read that shit! I am SO angry with it!!!! That guy is sick! I hope when he said that if he was left with his and his GF's baby he'd do something bad... I really think this guy needs to be head checked...

XxX

it actually made me kinda sick! i get people may not be "baby people", but to go as far as saying theyre ugly, and wanting to kill them or eat them? it has to be a joke right? right?!

The first one reminds me a bit of OH.. he complains a lot about how human babies are useless and "why can't they function! Every other animal manages it!" :haha:

I've never been a fan of babies and kids in general.. so I can understand to an extent.
But that's a very immature idiot trying to be as outrageous as possible for attention.

Wow that was horrible. I couldn't read it all. There are no words for some people, but someone should do to them what they want to do to babies

I just skimmed it and felt sick!!! such horrible comments in there... cant believe some people, if you dont like babies - then what is the point of writing hateful things bout them.

This world is sick and twisted

wow... some people just shouldnt have kids... or be around them..... or even be alive.... Maybe a bit far... but i feel physically sick. What a disgusting person. :growlmad:

You had it right animals like this twat is, should be put down as is obviously more of a waste to society then any baby could be!:growlmad:

Seeing as how they were all once babies, I'm guessing this mentality comes from a deep self hatred. They all sound absolutely miserable and I'm sure they get no enjoyment out of life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->