Bad talking babies.

WTF :shock::sick::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun: I feel sick after reading that. Scum of the earth...Everyone are entitled to an opinion, but reading that was disturbing. What is scary is that we have probably met people like that and not even realised. They are a danger to babies, at least most of them probably avoid them, but what about the guy who is with someone who has a 9 month old!!!!! Wow, just wow :cry:

Wow there are some real psycopaths on there! I can't imagine having that much hate for another human being!

I wonder how they see their own childhood and if they believe that they too should have been tied to a chair and left to die, spitroasted and eaten and many other vile things theyve said. I bet they would disagree, they were the exception im sure, they were the good babies...

Fucking sick assholes, I understand that not everyone is a 'baby person' but Jesus, they really had to go into that much depth?! Horrible disgusting people.

They do ralise that we are only babies for a relatively short period of time and we need them to prevent ... you know the whole species dying out :dohh:

I think everyone is entitled to an opinion and I doubt that the majority of them are serious. As for the guy with the 9 month old is it his baby or GF's from previous relationship cos hes either got some deep resentment going on for some reason or severe pnd.

They do ralise that we are only babies for a relatively short period of time and we need them to prevent ... you know the whole species dying out :dohh:

I think everyone is entitled to an opinion and I doubt that the majority of them are serious. As for the guy with the 9 month old is it his baby or GF's from previous relationship cos hes either got some deep resentment going on for some reason or severe pnd.

Its his Gf's from a previous relationship

Wow well then hes obviously in the wrong relationship and I hope she never leaves LO with him. :nope: its a shame the internet is annonymous or I'd have socil services all over him!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->