'bad taste' fancy dress

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Any ideas??

Going to one for new year and was thinking of going as a suicide bomber or something

schoolgirl with a machine gun?

i would say about my other idea which a friend did this year but it might be a bit much, esp on here!!

Lol I think I know what your on about, very bad taste for a baby forum :haha:

yeah it involved a dress, a rope and a doll :shock:

^^^ yup!!

DH suggested going as one of the twin towers!

If you don't wanna be too bad taste then how bout one of the Chinese schoolgirl assassins from kill bill. School girl with a machete! Lol

How about this .... :rofl:
You'll sure be turning heads!

bloody-tampon-costume.jpg

:dohh:

OMG Twinkl that is so gross and funny!! :haha:

After discussing this with my friends who are also going to this party they said my bad taste is tooo bad :rofl: They are going wearing dodgy clothes etc....WTF thats rubbish

I went to a fancy dress party when i was very pregnant.. as a nun :haha:

KIM JONG IL! Perfect timing. You can sing 'so ronery' to everyone alllllllllll night.

How about a tampon? Lol that would be easy enough. Dress in all white, attach a white string to your butt and wear a red hat lol

OMG Twinkl that is so gross and funny!! :haha:

After discussing this with my friends who are also going to this party they said my bad taste is tooo bad :rofl: They are going wearing dodgy clothes etc....WTF thats rubbish

That's what everyone has done at Bad Taste parties I've been to in the past - I basically went to the charity shop and bought the most hideous outfit I could find!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->