Bad wind constantly! Any cures?

Poppymist_BC

Reaction score
Hi ladies, so my question isn't that of a blooming pregnancy its actually the not so flattering pregnancy tale. Since I was roughly 6 weeks I have had extremely bad uncontrollable burping...... now that I am 4 months gone I am now experiencing extremely bad farting that actually hurts like trapped wind even though its not trapped its quite easily released.

My question is has any one ever experienced this in pregnancy? I have been pregnant multiple times and have never experienced this. I am hoping one of you lovely ladies may be able to set me on the right track with some kind of cure.

My diet is quite clean and has been very little due to continued morning sickness/ all day sickness and nausea. I am drinking lots and lots of water and the odd cup of tea but nothing else as this bubba don't like any thing it seems.

please if any of you can help me I will be so grateful.

Thank you

I'm sorry, I have no idea, but I am very empathetic. I had awful trapped gas from the very beginning of this pregnancy and still get it relatively often. I also had terrible morning sickness until 17 weeks and then still bad morning sickness until 24 weeks - then a 4-week break until the morning sickness kicked right back in. Haha. I'm not sure if the morning sickness and the gas have any correlation to one another. Perhaps they do, though.

Could it be the foods you are eating? Sometimes certain foods will cause bad gas. I feel you though. Trapped wind is painful and annoying!

I have no idea but if you find a solution do let me know. TMI My own smell is making me sick! 😂 I'm seriously constipated as well, I guess that doesn't help lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->