Bad wind :(

Lovemybump1

Reaction score
Sorry if tmi, but omg I have bad wind. Had it a couple of days. Also needing to go the toilet more often, but it's not diarrhoea. Is this normal? Do other people have this?

I'm 32+2 today :)

I was doing the same thing yesterday. It was soooo bad lol. It seems to just be part of pregnancy

I'm getting bad wind and need to go to the toilet more also. Its not nice. Think its caused by the baby putting more pressure on the bowels.

So glad to see this thread. I have been so gassy with loose stools all day. I guess the best part of being pregnant is not knowing what the heck is going on with our bodies.. Ugh.

Yes I had this starting around 30/31 weeks, mostly with the multiple BM's/day. I was going 3-4 times. Doc took stool samples (ugh) but everything came back fine. I'm 34weeks now and after a bit of a bm break during week 33, I am back to about 3x/day. It's not fun. But probably not as bad as being constipated!! :haha:

Im with you here, and im GLAD im not the only one.
dont think ive ever been this gassy in my life!

I'm so jealous - still horribly constipated! I reckon at least a kg of the weight I've put on is just retained poop :haha:

pooing alot more is normal, its to do with a hormone during the rest of pregnancy thats to make you constipated so the body keeps it in longer to strip every last bit of nutriant out of it.
About week 30-33 it stops the hormome and the body basicly makes up for it because the imtestines have become used to being used less everything passes through alot quicker and results in alot of gas.
Iv had it pretty bad the last few days and its right pain because being a waitress wslking around along customers I have to be carfull and run outside alot :)

Oh and in case no ones warned you it often gets alot worse after birth for a few weeks but at least you can blaim it on the baby maming a stink then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->