Baffled

kittylady

Mother of 3, due #4
Reaction score
Last time I came here was 2011, I had been ttc for 3 months, knew what I was doing and all of my research.

I am pregnant again, I do not know when my last period was, I can only speculate when I ovulated and I don't know what to do now, I have had a little read and I need to contact my gp/midwife team, I've started taking folic acid and may take vitamin d until the sun starts to shine even though I eat several eggs a day and salmon quite a lot.

Thanks

K :thumbup:

Folic acid or (better methyl folate -maybe google the difference) and iron are the two most important supplements. Methyl folate prevents spina bifida and iron carries the oxygen in your blood: prevents cognitive impairments in your born baby such as learning disabilities, ADHD etc. and prevents post partum depression (you don't need to dry and eat the placenta to prevent ppd, just make sure you have a good liquid iron supplement:haha:).

Calcium is important for preventing osteoporosis in you, liquid form is easiest to absorb rather than horse pills (you poop most of the calcium out, same with iron -liquid is always best).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->