Bag of nerves

Lunabelle33

Reaction score
I just found out I am pregnant, for the second time and to say I was 100 percent calm about it would be an understatement

I am 31 years old, and I have an 8 year old son. In this economy I am so nervous to have this baby and I am only a couple weeks along. I would love to make some friends to talk to :) I am really not good about talking about myself on threads haha. I am honestly in shock right now! Me and my fiance were not even trying. Everything happens for a reason though.

Hi Lunabelle. What is your due date roughly?

I am pregnant with my 3rd baby, due somewhere from like the 19th-23rd October. For arguments sake I am sticking with 20th October as I think I ovulated on the 27th January.

If you click the link in my signature it will take you to my journal, you are more than welcome to hop in there and we can keep each other company!

Hi, congratulations, I am in a very similar situation. I have a 7 year old son and we were not trying. I have PCOS so it came as a huge shock when the test was positive. As soon as we over come the shock we are both very happy for baby number 2 together.

Feel free to message me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"