Bagel Head Surgery Trend (LOL)

That looks really painful! I've got a real live headache just looking at it :wacko:

Anyone else want to smack a bagel forehead with the palm of your hand to see if it pops?....anyone?

Lmfao that is hillarious!
Just why? lol
I guess somethings people were born to do lmao

I don't get it. Who on earth would think that looks good?:rofl:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND!
WHY?!

They look...LIKE BAGELS!

:rofl:

xxx

Why bagels? I can think of cooler things to shape in my head with saline :rofl:

If you could make your head shaped like a giraffe, I'd be in. Until then, I'm not interested. :lol:

LULZ I saw this a while ago.

Its one of the less severe body mods as things go really as it's gone within a few hours...other people get various things implanted under the skin, tattoos, piercing, split tongues, enormously stretched peircings, amputations etc.

I know its weird but really its not exactly as extreme as the articles make out.

I wouldn't want to do it personally but I can kinda get why people do it...I mean why do people wear the make up they do, hairstyle or clothes that they do - to look a certain way - we've all doen something more extreme than we normally do I dont think is any different.

Big difference (to me) between putting on make up and having a needle shoved in your forehead though. :flower:

Also, with the other modifications they are permanent - so you go through the pain and whatnot and have it for life. Definitely on the weirder side to sit for 4 hours with a needle running saline into your head just for the effects to leave 16-24 hours later. :rofl:

Hmmm I still dont see it as all that different to a girl getting all dolled up for a night out...you know the whole shebang, nails done, fake eyelashes or whatever can take a couple hours and you take it all off a couple hours later.

The fact its not permanent is why i dont think its like many body mods.

Its nothing "new" or dangerous, medically speaking. Saline injections sub-Q are common for dehydration, at least in the veterinary world (because an at home farm vet can do them, IV has to be much more sterile) and it makes temporary big lumps on the critter being treated!! Never in my life would I imagine someone wanting a big, fluid knot under their skin for fashion purposes!! I bet it would make your skin sag from the stretching if done repeatedly lol
Doesn't have any "cool factor" to me, guess coz I think of Parvo puppies with big lumps on their shoulders when I see it, instead of body modification.

Hmmm I still dont see it as all that different to a girl getting all dolled up for a night out...you know the whole shebang, nails done, fake eyelashes or whatever can take a couple hours and you take it all off a couple hours later.

Needles a regular part of your getting dolled up then, Chuck? :haha:

That's the part that freaks me out tbh. :rofl:

Needles a regular part of your getting dolled up then, Chuck? :haha:

That's the part that freaks me out tbh. :rofl:

I have to agree! :haha: why would you go out looking like you've got a bagel on your forehead? not really a good look.. :wacko:

At least with makeup you tend to still look human rather than Klingon :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"