bambinex teddy...

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
Leaked! pffft used th Nippa fastening too was nice and soft and it was really quite absorbant but he leaked out of the sides :-s no idea why! im starting too loos faith in a nappy that suits! left too arrive i have an Itti a wonderoo a BG and some other all in one pocket nappy!

Leaked! pffft used th Nippa fastening too was nice and soft and it was really quite absorbant but he leaked out of the sides :-s no idea why! im starting too loos faith in a nappy that suits! left too arrive i have an Itti a wonderoo a BG and some other all in one pocket nappy!

did you use a wrap?

:rofl: oh no not again! im STILL waiting for wraps too arrive, im feeling im gunna be pretty lazy and not enjoy the wraps tho! unless im gunna NEED them i suppose!

the other 4 you've listed don't need a wrap, but if they're new don't forget to pre-wash them :flower:

:rofl: oh no not again! im STILL waiting for wraps too arrive, im feeling im gunna be pretty lazy and not enjoy the wraps tho! unless im gunna NEED them i suppose!

I have a feeling your going to much prefer a AIO on pocket nappy lol

yeahh i think i will! thats the itti right?? looks like a winner too me, and the BG!

You can get a teddy AIO though if you like the softness but don't want to use a wrap, think somebody was selling one preloved on here not long ago.

:rofl: yeah but the problem is i wanted one that would fit them both! oh well have too buy two lots harry will go in too charlies once charlies potty trained anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->