Bambino Direct - STEER CLEAR OF THEM...

Poppy7

Trained BF Peer Supporter
Reaction score
I can only speak from my own experience so if anyone has had a positive experience shopping with them I do apologise. However, I will never buy from them again :nope:.

I purposely ordered over the phone so that I could check stock of the items that I wanted (changing station and cot bed with free mattress) before I placed my order and was advised all of the items were in stock and would be with me in 3-5 working days.

I was then contacted 4 days later to say that the items were out of stock and would I change one of them (changing station) as they were having stock issues (the person who called was also very rude). I said no as I had chosen the items specifically after doing much research. I threatened to cancel the whole order after which I got a call to say that one of the items (changing station) would now be with me the next day.

To be fair that item did arrive the next day as promised but to get this to happen I had to lose my rag and call every day constantly since placing my order.

The other item I ordered aparently was in stock, then it wasn't, then it was and so on.....Also, they decided to say that they were now charging me extra than the agreed price without even informing me until I asked to check how much I was purchasing everything for. I called yesterday for an ETA on delivery (of the cot bed) and was told that the matresses were still not available as they had recived a delivery and every single one of them was ripped and dirty :huh:.......also the cot bed was now not in stock. I asked how long I could expect to wait for delivery and they said that it could be a few weeks maybe more!!

I requested to cancel my order (luckily my card had not been debited) to which I was told that I would have to e-mail to cancel my order. I have e-mailed this company on several occasions and never, ever recieved a reply. However, I did e-mail as requested yesterday and requested a reply to confirm my e-mail and guess what, they have not replied. I phoned again today to confirm my order had been cancelled and no one could give me a straight answer. I just really, really hope that it has been as I have now ordered the cot bed elsewhere (I ordered it yesterday at 4pm and it is being delivered today!) and do not want 2 of them!

So ladies, after my experience please do not buy from this company. I feel like I have been constantly lied to, been made false promises and have been subject to terrible, terrible customer service.

Rant over but at this special time in our lives we do not need added stress!

So sorry to hear it didnt work out- I know you got the changer/dresser and was hoping it would all work out good for you!

I will not be ordering from them of course, glad I spotted your posts before I did!

I hope it all works for you and theres no more messing about!

It is gorgeous furniture :flower:
Take care x

Thanks Ellie :flower:

I did recieve a reply from Bambino Direct to say that the order has now been cancelled and the money was not taken from my accont, just reserved and would be put back in 24-48 hours. I still can't help feeling a bit edgy about it though!

However, on a very plus note. I ordered the Hogarth cot bed with free cosi kip matress from Kiddicare at 4pm yesterday (it was £109.99 inc. free delivery) and guess what....??? It had arrived by 10.30 am today!:happydance::happydance:

I opened it and had a quick look and it is gorgeous. I'm so pleased.xx

Hi Poppy7

I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience. Just to say, I bought my travel system from bambino direct and they were spot on. They delivered exactly when they said they would etc and were much cheaper than alternative companies.

Maybe I was lucky but I just wanted to add some balance and say they're not all bad!

By the way... I'm not on commission :rofl:

That's okay WW1. I think it's fair for members to hear other people's experiences as well. I think I was just very unlucky so it's good to hear a nice story about them. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->