Bambino mio help anyone?

Scampie

Mummy to Sam and Finn!
Reaction score
I bought some off ebay not really knowing what i was getting but they had no bids at 99p so went for it. What i have is 15 inserts, i presume. Look like dishcloths which you fold.

Are these sized? If so what measurements are the different sizes if anyone has some to hand?

Can they be used with any wrap, If so, do you just use 1?(seem a litt;e thin) Whats the best way to fold them?

Do ou use a fleece layer with them?

Sorry for all the questions, cloth noob with a pile of dishcloths right now, lol.

Thanks in advance x

Unfortunately Bambino Mios, as nappies, are just about the most inefficient, but for that price, you can't go wrong! The best way to use them is as inserts in pocket nappies, but before weaning, pocket nappies aren't the best. As a recommendation, I'd use them as mop cloths for the moment, rather than nappies, and then put them to use as boosters or inserts later. For now, you would be best to use a 2 part system, as until babies are weaned, you need a belt and braces approach! That way, anything that escapes the nappy will be caught by the wrap. Chosing the right nappies for your circumstances and your baby is always a difficult one, as there are so many things to consider. It's well worth trying out a few different ones before you buy anything. Have a word with a nappy advisor, who will steer you through the pitfalls, and should be able to organize a trial for you. If you don't have a local advisor PM me, and I'll help you out online:winkwink:

Thanks for the advice. Ive got to say poopsplosions have never been a problem though. Never leaked out of a disposable or an Ebay cheapy! Only been close once, and that was in a disposable.

Yeah we started out with these, but they just arent absorbent at all! Now use them as dusting cloths :dohh:

You just tri fold them into a wrap- can be any wrap, and the mio ones are rubbish! Really stiff with a huge waistband

But Id recommend you just put them aside for now, and maybe use them as inserts in pockets

I was told a 2 part system was best for pre weaning and I have dozens of pockets! We are only just dipping our toe into weaning now. As long as they are a good fit, they are fine and we had countless poo leaks in disposables! Although little lambs and wraps were a good fit when he was smaller :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->