Bamboo Little Lamb Nighttime Boosters

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
Has anyone tried these? Are they any good and how thin are they?

Our Blueberry wraps and sized nappies all seem to be leaking at the moment, she out-wee-ed her Ruby sidesnap in just over an hour today :wacko:

The LL boosters are £12 for 10 on ebay at the moment and I have to say I'm tempted but it's the last of my nappy money after selling our wraps so I'd be sacrificing something pretty to get them - so they'd want to be good! :haha:

We have some, they are soft and are really thin but seem to do the job for us. we use them to boost naughty baby nappies at night. We get the occassinal leak but then we did with disposables as well as Noah could wee for medals!!

I dont have experience of using other sorts so cant compare them for you, sorry :wacko:

I think you can get them in cotton or bamboo I have one bamboo and quite a few cotton ones. If you pm me your address i'll send youa cotton one to try. (I like bamboo best but only have 2 of them)

Actually im not sure if mine are boosters or night boosters but you are welcome to one :rofl:

Never thought of that... if you want to borrow a couple of my bamboo ones to try your welcome too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->