Bambootyliscious!!!

wannabewillow

Reaction score
So, today, after pre-washing, I got the Tutu Cute Bambooty on my Munchkin and Tutu Cute she was... until she poo'ed 20 minutes into putting the nappy on! The cheek of it. The Bambooty was then followed by a BG print, also poo'ed in very quickly, followed by a further BG (didn't want to use all my lovely in Bambootys in one day). Finally, around 2pm, her strawberry Bambooty was fastened round her chubby wee waist and she looked a treat! The Strawberry stayed in place until 6pm (4 bloody hours), when she poo'ed again. Had there been no pooplosions, I'm pretty sure the Bambootys would have lasted hours. There were no signs of wicking, leaking or dampness! I was well impressed. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

As soon as Cheeks and Cherries restock (hurry up please), my credit card's going to get a bloody good hammering... I want my Hootie Bootie :brat:!

Yay, glad you're feeling the Bambooty love! I almost always use them for trips out as they're so reliable, I know if I don't get chance to change him until a bit longer than usual we still won't get any leaks :thumbup:

Glad you are enjoying! I was so gutted that Bambootys didn't seem to work for Xavier - they looked fab on but we used to get leaks all the time. I was so dying for the owl one and the train and planes ones too!

Yaaaaay for Bambootys :dance:

They are by far my favourite nappy at the moment :) So trim, reliable and CUTE! :cloud9:

Oh they're lovely but unfortunately we're kind of in between sizes. Her Hooty Booty is just getting too tight on the legs but her Tutu Cute and Strawberries are still a little gapey on the leg. Grrr.

Bamabootys do seem to be pretty bomb proof - I'm a bit gutted because at the age of 18 days LO has grown out of her small bambootys :( And since I just bought a load of flips which do work but aren't as pretty DH won't let me buy any more nappies for a while so I can't try the next size!!

Sell your small Bambootys and use the proceeds to buy mediums ;) Then you're not spending any (much) extra money :smug:

^ What she said. If you have small bambootys to sell, I may be very interested if the price is right. And then you'll have money for mediums.

i need to borrow a large one off someone to see if they fit EJ hes a really long baby though so im scared they will be too lowrise for him

Oh they're lovely but unfortunately we're kind of in between sizes. Her Hooty Booty is just getting too tight on the legs but her Tutu Cute and Strawberries are still a little gapey on the leg. Grrr.

Ooooh, so you're the mysterious Hootie Bootie owner :haha:... I just bought larges as I thoought, if they don't fit Munchkin now, she'll grow into Them, they fit fine, but she's 16 months, so they bloody well should fit! x

I have two Hooties :smug: But they are in medium ;) I have a dinky girl: AG lent me a large to try and it was huuuuge on her :blush:

YEY! Can't wait for my Hooty Booty to arrive! I hope they are reliable for me too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->