Bandana bib help

bex

Our little princess
Reaction score
Are they any good? They look really cool but do they actually work? Niamh is super dribbly due to cleft palate and can soak through bibs/clothes in a matter of minutes so i was wondering if these bibs wll last a bit longer.

Are there any good makes or ones to avoid?

Thanks

Hi honey, Ive just started using these for Leo. Mainly because they look so much cooler than traditional type bibs. The skibz and bipistuff ones are the best, they have a layer of super absorbent fleece on the back which absorbs all dribble!

Leo can wear his all day unless he's sick!:dohh:

Thank you, will check them out tomorrow.

Oooo...I've been wating to try some of these for months but the price kept putting me off...they sound fab with a fleece layer on the back...wohoo!

Fab for teething babas and alike :D

xxx

yes Laurie they are expensive but aswell as looking good they are super for teething babbas. Ive got 3 atm with another 6 on the way, soon as I get more pennies I will be buying some more.x

I was going to buy a couple for days out and you want nice matching outfits for baba but from a practical point of view I think I'll be buying a few! Deri doesn't dribble much now but when he was he was constantly soaked (top or bib!).

I think that's a great design being fleece backed :D and they look cool too :thumbup:

xx

I rekon you could easily make em tbh. Just a little triangle with nice pattern on one side and fleece on the other with a popper on the back or some velcro. :D Oooh I feel creative! x

you can get em fairly cheap from an online store but i totally forgot the site - think i got it from hannah (dizzyspells)

sara

xxxxx

you can get em fairly cheap from an online store but i totally forgot the site - think i got it from hannah (dizzyspells)

sara

xxxxx

The cheapest Ive seen em for is bout £5 and I will NOT pay that for a bib no way jose!!! If you find the link let me know. Be interested to see how much they go for. x

They're not 'named' ones and they're cotton terry backed not fleece, but www.tinyeco.com has some nice looking bandana bibs and loads of them are reduced to £1.75 at the moment (postage is 80p per order).

i've been using them for while they last much longer than a normal bib the nicest ones are the skibz.

https://www.myblankets.com/products.html

https://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq307/rosiehelen32/001-5.jpg

Helen those ones are so cute and so is Rhys! :cloud9: Duno if I could justify spending 11.99 on a bib though even though they are super cool! :D

I just bought two from the tinyeco site, think they're ok for 1.75 each. Rhys looks so cute!

Still haven't got round to ordering any bibs yet!! Been too busy ordering slings :blush:!!

Anyway, would the fleece be more absorbent than the cotton backed? I really need these bibs for a super duper dribbler rather than how they look. I'm getting desperate as she soaks through a bib and clothes in minutes!!

Is it a case of you get what you pay for??

I rekon you could easily make em tbh. Just a little triangle with nice pattern on one side and fleece on the other with a popper on the back or some velcro. :D Oooh I feel creative! x

Agreed, I have some fleece here and a popper tool so I may have a go and see how they turn out

Agreed, I have some fleece here and a popper tool so I may have a go and see how they turn out

Oooh whats a popper tool? I like the sound of that!!

Its something my MIL gave me, basically I can put poppers on clothes (she gets paranoid about velcro) I just pop the popper parts in each half put it on the fabric and then a little hit with a hammer. Ok that sounds scarey but it isn't honest. It is a little gem but I have never found another one as good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->