barely af after bcp?

Marini_Mare

Harlow Sophia <3
Reaction score
I stopped my bcp May 1, got AF on the 7th, usually need to change my xtra super tampon every 2hrs.. this time I only needed a super for the entire day (prob could've used a regular but I'm so used to grabbing a super) that night I barely even *needed* a pad (usually have to change it as soon as I wake up) next day I could've used a light tampon but didn't have any, regular one kind of hurt so I stopped using them. Had light af for two days, regular for one, spotting before & after, no cramps etc... usually its nothing til full on af for two days then it lightens up, killer cramps etc. the af before (last pill period) was while we were moving, so I was off bcp for an extra week during my 'break week' and it was lighter then too, but not AS light as this last one :shrug: so confused, I usually don't note when AF shows up or anything bc I was on the pill.. but I'm waiting to see when my next af shows up lol late being in bcp/ normal limbo! :growlmad: hope it stays light though I guess ;) think my body knew I was planning to stop taking my bcp & is just messing with me early? :wacko:

The pill messes with your body a lot, my first month off BCPs I had weird bleeding on and off through the month, and my AF was also really light and only about two days, where it was normally more like four days for me. Hope your body gets back to normal soon :)

yeah, if i remember correctly, my af was super light & didnt last very long while not on bcp, hope it stays this way lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->