Barely eating for 26 hours now

prettybirdy27

Reaction score
Hi, about 26 hours ago I got a terrible bout of nausea plus a horrible headache. My husband made me dinner and I was only able to force a few bites down. I went to bed right about 24 hours ago (about 8pm) and I slept solid until 3pm today, woke up with still a horrible headache, nausea, no hunger and no appetite. I was able to force down a small bowl of rice about an hour ago, and the headache is gone, but I still have no appetite or hunger, and the thought of eating anything at all makes my stomach turn.

Normal? I'm 6+6.

My naseau kicked in at about 7 weeks, I found I was the same but forced myself to constantly eat small amounts through the day which helped with the headache. apples and salted crackers and lemon water were pretty much the only thing that didn't make me feel sick maybe they are things you can try as well.

Also Dw because in the early stages the baby gets its nutrients mostly from the yolk sac and by the time it's dependent on you around 12weeks your nasuea and headaches should be gone

Thanks for the reply. Watermelon actually sounds wonderful, which is funny because just the other day, my dad told me that when my mom was pregnant with me, he had to buy her a watermelon every other day because that's how quickly she would go through them.

Yes I also have to force myself to eat, everything sounds disgusting but if I don't eat then I really feel sick.

Food isnt important right now in time of sickness staying hydrated is.

If you cant keep liquid down (or ice lollies) you need to see gp to have your urine checked for ketones. We can go down hill very fast without fluids this is when iv fluids are needed. Will likely put you on anti sickness tablets.

This is info i was told when i was admitted last year. I hope you feel better soon

I'm in the same boat everything in my fridge is making me gag.. I used to live off salads now the mere thought of it turns my stomach.. I can't even cook meals without heaving and being sick so the hubby has had to take over there .. Can't wait for this phase to be over don't ever remember feeling this yucky with my first x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->