Basal Body Temperature Charting

MamaBunny2

Reaction score
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/521212

This is my first month charting. On CD14 my temp begins to rise, so I assume that is when I O'd and then on CD23 (9DPO) my temp begins to spike a second time.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if it's more of a positive sign?

Thanks!

I believe its called a triphasic chart and yes its a good sign FX for you x

It looks pretty good, triphasic pattern can be seen on pregnant and non-pregnant charts but is more common on pregnant charts.

Looking at your chart I'd lean towards you getting a BFP. Good luck!

I sure hope so ladies! But... I'm trying not to get too anxious. Last month I was super stressing myself out over every little sign and symptom and going through HPT's like crazy. Since I began temping this month, it's really helped keep my mind off everything else since I'm just so fascinated by my chart. I kind of wouldn't mind having to do another month. I'm curious to see how my temps fall right before AF comes, if it does... But hoping for a BFP! I feel I can hold off on taking a test much longer this time, I think ;)

If you get another higher temp tomorrow, I'd be a bad influence and would suggest you test lol!

Was mildly crampy and pretty gassy late yesterday eve. BD last night and noticed pinkish/brown spotting when using the restroom afterwards. Temp dropped slightly this morning. AF is on her way :(

Guess I have another month to temp!

Could be implantation bleeding, it's not dropped much. How long are your cycles normally?

Your temp isn't anywhere NEAR your coverline. RELAX! OMG I wish my chart looked like yours, I would be POAS! That spotting could be implantation spotting, brown is usually a good sign.

I put money on your getting a positive prego test! Wish I could send you an FRER out of my stash because I WANT TO KNOW! lol

My first 2 regular cycles since stopping the pill were 30 days. I started using OPK last month and got + on CD16 & 17, then - on CD 18, but did not temp. I started charting my BBT this most recent cycle, along with OPK and got + on CD13 (I wasn't going to start testing yet and nearly missed it!) and - on CD14, plus my BBT spiked on CD14. So I'm thinking I O'd on CD 18 before and then on CD14 most recently.

I am continuing to spot and it's getting slightly heavier and there is red, as well as a major drop in my BBT :( So... definitely no luck this time but I'm anxious to continue my charting and OPK to see when I O again!

After having 2 pregnancies without really trying, it's kind of a disappointment now that I'm really wanting another child and it isn't happening right away. I've had issues with reoccurring BV for a few years now, though it's seemed to subside as of late, and although I've always been on top of it and treated, I hope there isn't anything preventing me from sustaining a pregnancy because of it... This whole charting thing is pretty reassuring though, being able to see that my baby factory is still in motion at least!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->