Basal Body Temperature

Mafi419

Reaction score
I'm starting to track my body temperature now, because I only got the thermometer yesterday. Usually I have really low temperatures, around 35.8, all day. For my big surprise, when I took my temperature today when I woke up (and it was the first thing I did, I didn't even talked or got up) my temperature was 36.4 oO after a few hours, I took my temperature again and it was back to 35.8! Isn't our body temperature supposed to be lower when we wake up? I'm so confused!

It's difficult to read anything into two temperatures, really. You just need to enter them on a chart and keep going all month to see if a pattern emerges. It's quite a slow process.

I don't know if they're meant to be lower or higher when we first wake up, I just know that that's the most reliable time of the day to do it because you've been still and sleeping for a while.

Record them on an online chart such as Fertility Friend and see what happens over the course of the month, it might be usual for this variation to happen to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->