Bathing

mBLACK

Mother to one & WTT!
Reaction score
How often do you bathe your LO? I bathe my boy every two days, and wipe him down the days he doesn't have a bath.

I bathe Bella every night as part of her bedtime routine

I bathe Bella every night as part of her bedtime routine

Same for Josh. It really relax him. He gets a bath, massage and his bottle then he's passed out for the night!

I do the same as you do MBlack, i chuck both my girls in the bath every other day . Or if they have got really dirty every day depending if there a mess or not :lol:

Every 2 days. Baths don't relax her, or calm her down. They make her hyper!

i bath the girls every other day unless they are very dirty and have been playing in the mud lol.

I've started bathing Hannah most nights now as part of ther bedtime routine

it depends mostly everyother night now occasionaly everyday depends on what hes done ie poop everywhere or sick everywhere x

Depending on if she has pooed or weed everywhere she gets a bath maybe once a week.
The rest of the time she just gets wiped down.
Bathing dries her skin out way too much and we are not using products yet so just water.

Depends really, but we usually bath together. he loves it, no more than every 2 days id say tho.

maybe twice a week? sometimes just once. I'd say probably twice a week most weeks now. He goes in with me or something me and OH. Ally doesn't like going in by himself and we're happy to go in with him. I don't want to over do it as even with bathing (just in water) twice a week his skin is quite dry.

every night as part of her bedtime routine. I also use oilatum to moisturise her skin as she has eczema

i find that if i bath ffion, feed her and put her down awake then she;ll fall asleep within 15 min of having her bath.. but if we dont bath her we struggle to settle her

i wanted to do it every other day but it helps him relax for bed so i do it evry night before bed. i dont put soap in the water so he wont get too dry from bathing every day.

We used to bath Chloe every 2 days until we realised she slept better thenights she had a bath so she has one every night now before her last feed and she loves it.

I also do water play with her during the day about twice a week, she just loves the water

We have started to do a bath each night as we are trying to establish a good nighttime routine.

Every night at 7:30/7:45 pm Chayil takes a bath.

You have to bath these LO everyday, not only for bed time routines, but they get sticky, diaper blow ups, they get warm, and for most you're training them that bath time is important for hygiene purpose.

Everyday they see mommy or daddy bath them they will begin to grow in the norm of this is how it suppose to be.

Mello

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->