Baths after ttc - question

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
Hi girls.

This is going to sound like a really stupid question:dohh:, but it's been playing on my mind.

When you are ttc and you have just ovulated, is it ok to have a bath (I love soaking in the bath!) or should you stick to showers for a while, in case it disrupts activities?

It should be fine, try not to have the water to hot, but I wouldn't worry about it to much

Well they say after BD'ing to not go to the loo for a lil while if you can help it etc so Im guessing sitting in a bath straight after isn't best either but well it wouldn't be very romantic to jump straight into the bath so Im guessing you don't mean immediately lol

How long 'after' do you mean? hr or so? ... I'd still get a bath!

Like about a day after? Bded last night and had a shower this morning, but really fancy a nice bath tonight!

Noooo have a bath be fine :D

I had/have baths every morning.

i thought about that too poppy lol! id imagine its fine id leave it until the day after but thats probably just me being silly lol!

Corrrr blimey woman, get in that bath before you cause a stink!! ;) :lol:

And hour afterwards should be fine hun! :hugs:

surely the not weeing, not having baths and hanging upside down after DTD are all old wives tales?? (Not that I havent tried the cycling upside down thing becuase I have!!!....never fails to make the boyf laugh!)

But really - I dont think they have much impact do they? Surely the little swimmers should be too far up the wrong place to be dislodged by a bubble bath or wee???!:wacko:

surely the not weeing, not having baths and hanging upside down after DTD are all old wives tales?? (Not that I havent tried the cycling upside down thing becuase I have!!!....never fails to make the boyf laugh!)

But really - I dont think they have much impact do they? Surely the little swimmers should be too far up the wrong place to be dislodged by a bubble bath or wee???!:wacko:

:lol:

It is just all ways of people giving the little swimmers maximum chances, whether they work or not, you feel like you are doing your bit to help as much as poss, and it certainly does no harm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->