Baths at night - What do you do in the mornings?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Ok so we tend to freshen Caitlin up in the morning - brekkie wakeup bath but now figuring it takes ages and half the days gone usually exhausted by 2/3 and I often don't get out to town etc because by the time thats all over sos half the day ....

SOOOOOOOO

Want to give Caitlin evening baths/before bedtime baths just wondering what you girls who bath LOs at night do in the mornings? Complete top & tail wash or what?

USA have Johnsons washclothes :hissy: they look so handy but none in the UK which is a bit pissy!

I bath Caitlyn after breakfast instead of at night. I've always had a shower in the morning so it's just a habit I've gotten into.

Maybe you could just wash her down in the morning?

Quite honestly, the Johnson's wash cloths dried up my kids' skin. Sounds good in theory but I didn't like the drying effect.

I'd love to give Chase a bath twice a day...but that's no good.

Generally, I use a warm cloth and clean him up in the mornings. :)

I usually bath my LO every other evening before bed...in the morning i usually top and tail him then change his clothes...x

As time has gone on with her sleeping in eatting habits etc half the day has gone like you Toria we bath her in mornings but now she sleeps until about 9am so we get up change nappy, give milk then a little wakeup time because bath straight after milk makes her sicky giv eher some toast then its bath time ....it goes on past midday most of the time :dohh:

Bedtime baths are great. Chase gets so relaxed and tired after his and within about 45 minutes, he's out like a light from 8:30 or 9 p.m. until 4-5 a.m.

Ah really Leeanne - More thought they were a nice & fresh idea for her bum and a wet clothe for face. Tempted to email them lol

I often wonder if I should be bathing every day but well blergh I always think she stinks after a few hours :lol:

TBH i don't do alot with them, they have a bath every nite as part of the routine which relaxes them both, and then all they do is sleep, in the morning i just change the nappy and use a extra couple of wipes to make extra sure and then wipe there faces after they have brushed their teeth x

TBH i don't do alot with them, they have a bath every nite as part of the routine which relaxes them both, and then all they do is sleep, in the morning i just change the nappy and use a extra couple of wipes to make extra sure and then wipe there faces after they have brushed their teeth x

same here

Bedtime baths are great. Chase gets so relaxed and tired after his and within about 45 minutes, he's out like a light from 8:30 or 9 p.m. until 4-5 a.m.

Same here,Lola falls asleep like a log after her bedtime bath :lol:
In the morning I use the little mitten/cloth and wash her down,never tried Johnsons wet cloths?

I bath Olivia on a night and always have done. Olivia has her tea between 5-5:30pm and then its bath time & wind down for bed. Ive always found this routine to work so never changed it. So then bath time is done by 6:30 pm and she has a bottle and into bed for 7:00pm

In a morning i use the top and tail bowl to give her a wash. Just wash round her hands and face, back of her neck and behind her ears and brush her tussy pegs.

x

same here
Yup me too

I started off bathing in the morning but I found the same - the whole thing meant the morning was gone in a blink. I bath and wash her hair at night with the bedtime products and she seems to love it and its a very calming, ready-for-bed vibe.

In the morning I wash her with a sponge with just plain warm water. :)

I just top and tail Aidan in the morning and then full bath at night. I t really relaxes him as well and i dont have a problem getting him off to sleep
xx

we too bath maddi at night using bedtime bath as part of her routine :) in the morning she has a top to toe wash using a sponge, the top and tail bowl and some top to toe wash by johnsons or avent, and magic cream. i myself bath/shower twice a day so its kind of built into our routine :) x

I always think top to toe takes as long as a bath not sure why!

Alfie has a bath every morning, I've never left the house without showering/bathing in the morning so it's kinda routine!

Am I really bad? Rebecca gets a bath every night but I tend to dress her in a sleepsuit whatever the occassion ..just so much easier than clothes over the head and stress. Why does what she wears matter? Well, in a morning, I'm inclined to wash her face and hands, do her bum and then we're set (no armpits or anything)....we had friends stay at the weekend and the girl commented when we went out that Rebecca was still in her pyjamas...yeah so what!?

Is it bad though? lol

Caitlyn gets a bath every night, she is totally zonked after it, it relaxes her. I wash her face and creases with a baby flannel in the morning and change her bum. We are up and dressed by 10am if not earlier. Then she usually goes down for a nap.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->