Baths at night - What do you do in the mornings?

In the morning i fill the sink up and use a flannel to wash her face, neck and ears and then her bottom and Brush her teeth.

Am i bad i don't wash Amelia in the morning?....unless she has an obviously dirty face....
She has a bath every other night or sometimes i leave it 2nights before bathing her. I mean i change her bum and give her area a good clean with the wet wipes.

I don't see how she could get that dirty she doesn't do much.

Should i be cleaning her more? She doesn't smell or anything but i never really thought before about washing her down in the morning....

Anyways orginal question about the morning routine, Amelia has just started waking later anywhere between 9am & 11am (today was 11.30!!) So she has a bum change, outfit change, feed, little play then back down for a nap.

I just wash Connors face/hands in the morning when I brush his teeth.

Quite honestly, the Johnson's wash cloths dried up my kids' skin. Sounds good in theory but I didn't like the drying effect.

I'd love to give Chase a bath twice a day...but that's no good.

Generally, I use a warm cloth and clean him up in the mornings. :)

Oh really? I got a box or two from my baby shower, I haven't used them yet though but I thought they sounded good :(

Quite honestly, the Johnson's wash cloths dried up my kids' skin. Sounds good in theory but I didn't like the drying effect.

Oh really? I got a box or two from my baby shower, I haven't used them yet though but I thought they sounded good :(

I've used something similar, they're great for sticky hands and after feeding times when you get to the weaning stage.

I give her a bath in the night and in the day just a "top and tails" bath (love that, never heard it called that before)

I bath Leo as part of his routine at 6pm and this gets him nice and settled. I just wash him with warm water and cotton wool int he morning. He loves it!

I bath the kids at night because I wouldn't have time in the mornings what with getting the kids out to school on time and then having 2 little ones. Hun I'd switch it to evenings and see what you think, mornings may work for you but I find it easier to get out of the house if we just have to give them a wipe down:D although it does depend on their morning nappies, sometimes a hose-down is needed :rofl:

I bathe Harley every couple days, I heard it was bad to bathe them every day, so I do it every other day to every two days.

Could be my kids' skin but they both didn't do well with any Johnson product, but especially those cleanup wipes.

I don't bath Elliot every day, as he gets dry skin. So top and tail, clean bum etc daily. Baths on an evening, as it helps relax him and my hubby likes to help.

If i'm going out earlyish-ill give him quick wipe down with wipes before dressing him.

keely.

I bath Jasmine at about 6pm - feed her a bottle at 7pm and shes asleep about 8, I give her a top and tail in the morning and I usually find the bath in the evening with the bedtime bath range knock her out like a light xx

Charlie gets a bath every night, and then in the morning it's just a wet flannel on his hands and face after he's cleaned his teeth. I just use wipes on his bottom area, I hadn't thought of using anything else!:blush: Right from day one I've had to get out the house early, either to drive Kayleigh school, or take Charlie nursery so I can go to work, so I don't have time for a bath. Then when i switched to part-time, we just kept in the routine.

How long do you all bath your little ones for then?

I don't have a bath time for Bethanie, whenever is most convenient but I prefer night time baths recently as I have more time in the evenings. I just give Bethanie a quick wipe over if shes not having a bath. Have you thought of getting a wet flannel with just a little tiny bit of Johnsons baby stuff on it and wiping her over, then wipe her again with the flannel rinsed out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->