bathtime question

1st_baby

Since max was born i go in the bath with him , i like water and so dose he .. he loves to kick and swim .. now my question is what age can they play with toys in the bath tub..i was thinking of putting just enough water so he can move around with out me holding him ...i will be in the bath too ..\

can i fill it up just below his ears or water in the ears is a nono ?:dohh:

I put caitlyn in the bath and she lays by herself. Water goes just in her ears but i dont put bubbles in it usually. She has some duckies to play with too, she LOVES the bath. She gets everyone and everything soaking :rofl:

I still put Alexa in her baby-toddler tub, and I put toys in for her to play with. I fill the tub pretty high, but then again, a real tub is much deeper, so I am not sure...

water in the ears should be fine I'd imagine - like when they go swimming?..

Colton has had bath toys for awhile now. He has loads, lol. Some rubber duckies, some random things that float (like a plastic surfboard, turtle, and crab that all came together), a little "submarine" that you turn the propeller, put it in the water and it moves around by itself (it's neat, really!!), umm.. some little floatie allagator things with a big momma base, and I think thats it. Yeah, he has lots. :lol:

He sits in the big bath with like 2" of water in it and plays now that he sits unsupported. Sometimes I put him in his little baby bath and fill it all the way up since he has some support so he doesn't slip. I really wanted to get him one of those bath seats, and still kinda do because he had an accident the other day and fell over, which caused him to rub his face against the bottom of the tub (which is 'slip proof' so it's kinda rough) and made the side of his face red. It was sad, I felt bad for him.

Jasmine has toys in the bath but usully she sits there splashing

I will go out to buy some more bath toys lol or rather just an excuse to buy other things with the toys lol we'll see how he likes them

Won;t get use to them if they aren't in the bath :mrgreen: put some in x

I always wipe Caitlins ears lightly with a cotton wool bud to dry them properly

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back