Battle of the bulge to gain a bump!!

pinkdaisy

Reaction score
Hello all!

I am wanting to have a baby asap, my hubby and I have been married almost 2 years, Problem being.....my weight!

I had a gastric band fitted in august (privately not thru NHS) and have so far lost 3 stone. Yet another problem is that my gastric band seems to have a fault and im going to have to go back into hospital for xrays etc to get it sorted, but hey just another hurdle lol, Im just over 19 stone at the moment and dont think its fair to have a baby when im this weight as im so unfit. I also dont have periods at all and havnt for years, I take provera to force a period but otherwise have none at all, docs have ruled out PCOS I have had scans and dont have any cysts on my ovaries so just my weight is the problem right now.

Ive decided that as of now, I am going to start a very balanced, healthy diet and take my vitamins etc etc in the hope that as soon as my periods come back I can start TTC

I had settled into the 'oh well my gastric band doesnt work so il just eat what i like' attitude which is wrong so I have decided to join this forum, lose the weight and gain the bump!!!

Anyone with me in battle to lose weight ?

XXXX

good luck hun :hugs: you can do it. There are a lot of people getting fit in the heath forum just now :)

Good luck hun, you sound motivated and quite rightly so, I can't think of better motivation than a baby in your arms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->