Battle of the Conception Lubricants!

This is great! I love experiments.

Woah your poor finger. How much blood did you have to get?

Woah your poor finger. How much blood did you have to get?

Well, the problem was that I'm not a good bleeder. So, I could barely get a couple of drops each finger prick... which was not very good. And some of the finger pricks didn't even bother to bleed... They just hurt! I think I had probably tried all 8 fingers (not counting thumbs... I don't do thumbs) at least once... some twice! It wasn't that I needed much blood... It was that I wasn't getting hardly any. Regardless... It didn't even work! :dohh: So, it was all for nothing!

The smell really puts me off conceive plus, very glue like & noticeable. I bought a tube and only used it once yuck!

I got my only BFP to date when using pre seed, but that was probably coincidence xx

The smell really puts me off conceive plus, very glue like & noticeable. I bought a tube and only used it once yuck!

I got my only BFP to date when using pre seed, but that was probably coincidence xx

Maybe there was something up with your tube? I just sniffed mine for a good 45 seconds and it doesn't smell like anything at all. I can't even tell I'm sniffing something. And, I smell EVERYTHING! I have vitamins that make me gag from several feet away! I don't blame you for not wanting to use it if it smelled like glue! :(

Well I did buy it off ebay, it's probably fake then!! :shock: :rofl:

Damn! I just finished buying my pre-seed online!! Oh well, if it doesn't work this month, then I'll switch.

Thanks for doing this......my husband would have me committed if he caught me putting blood on an HPT!!

The only bfp I got this time ttc was with preseed too :haha::haha:

I tried conceive + once, and it absolutely burnt inside me for a couple of minutes, still very uncomfortable afterwards, I was wondering what was going on! Never tried it after that! Never had this problem with preseed. We used both for helping OH with his SA sampling, preseed is definitely better, conceive + dries up too quickly :blush:

Damn! I just finished buying my pre-seed online!! Oh well, if it doesn't work this month, then I'll switch.

Thanks for doing this......my husband would have me committed if he caught me putting blood on an HPT!!

He helped! LOL He's just as crazy as I am!

The only bfp I got this time ttc was with preseed too :haha::haha:

I tried conceive + once, and it absolutely burnt inside me for a couple of minutes, still very uncomfortable afterwards, I was wondering what was going on! Never tried it after that! Never had this problem with preseed. We used both for helping OH with his SA sampling, preseed is definitely better, conceive + dries up too quickly :blush:

I haven't used it yet... That's scary! Might have to try it tonight before its crucial!!! EEK!

Megg this is brilliant !!!! :) :thumbup:

I have concieve plus so makes me happy, although I agree with the application we get it everywhere :dohh:

xx

very nice experiment there megg!!!! :happydance: good to know what we have been using is the best hehe

Megg this is brilliant !!!! :) :thumbup:

I have concieve plus so makes me happy, although I agree with the application we get it everywhere :dohh:

xx

I got a medicine plunger from the Walmart pharmacy for free. I think it'll work fine! I'm going to give it a test run here shortly, also to make sure I don't have any bad reaction the Conceive Plus. I just want to cover all the bases before I HAVE TO use it! I'll let you know how it works as an applicator!

Attachments

• medicinal plunger.jpg
    medicinal plunger.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 6
Megg that is a 1ml one and you are recommended to use 5ml. Can you get a bigger syringe?

It burnt on me too but only for a couple of minutes and then was fine, and I got my bfp with it

Why are you supposed to use a larger one? I'm sure I could.

I just tried it... and it worked great, actually. No burning or discomfort of any kind. I was able to put the Conceive Plus in rather high, which was nice. Despite being exhausted, my OH couldn't resist giving it a go, and he said it felt totally normal. I'm quite happy with it so far!

Not that you are supposed to necessarily use a larger one but they recommend using about a teaspoon of lubricant which is about 5ml so I just used the larger one else you would have to use that one 5 times.

OMG! I used 0.5ml and it seemed like enough! lol I can't imagine using 10 times that amount! Yikes! Doesn't it get everywhere?

I didn't find it did actually and also after dtd it seems to keep everything inside you.

Hmmm... I'll give it a go trying to use more... but maybe not quite that much more. We'll get it figured out in the next couple of times prior to O crunch time. Thanks for the head's up, Vickie! :hugs:

I just tried it... and it worked great, actually. No burning or discomfort of any kind. I was able to put the Conceive Plus in rather high, which was nice. Despite being exhausted, my OH couldn't resist giving it a go, and he said it felt totally normal. I'm quite happy with it so far!

My OH said the same apart from once when we must have used too much. . . he said he couldn't really feel anything because he was slip sliding too much! :haha:

My OH said the same apart from once when we must have used too much. . . he said he couldn't really feel anything because he was slip sliding too much! :haha:

We had one moment of slippage with it... but I think it was more due to exhaustion than the lube... maybe not though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->