Battle of the Conception Lubricants!

:hugs:

Megg only you could go to the lengths to do such an experiment :)

Glad I read this now as I was thinking of swapping over to Pre-Seed but am going to carry on using the CP for now and see what happens.

Ok so now i'm really curious, we dont get pre seed in Aus, or at least not in Wollongong but i think i've seen concieve plu.

Anyway i'm allergic to most lubricant. i get a burning sensation whenever i use it. So is anyone in the same situation and how did you go using a sperm friendly lubricant.

The only ones I've ever used are CP and PS. Neither had any burning or irritation, so I'm not the best one to ask. I did Google CP a bit, and someone said that it was the only lube that never gave her thrush. So, that seemed positive. But, I don't know! Hoping someone has an answer!

Ok so now i'm really curious, we dont get pre seed in Aus, or at least not in Wollongong but i think i've seen concieve plu.

Anyway i'm allergic to most lubricant. i get a burning sensation whenever i use it. So is anyone in the same situation and how did you go using a sperm friendly lubricant.

I actually have that reaction to most lubes and I have a bit of a hormonal difficulty in that I'm just really dry so it's incredibly annoying because we HAVE to use lube. I haven't tried PS yet (never heard of CP until this forum), but have used FemGlide* (aka Slippery Stuff). Most of the PS websites and marketing say Femglide is bad for sperm, but it was branded as sperm friendly (though to a slightly lesser degree, ie not nearly as bad as Astroglide) and supposedly used by IVF clinics so not sure if the bad for sperm is PS marketing or what.

* part of the FemGlide story is that that was a brand name for market by a separate company than the makers of Slippery Stuff (it's the same formula) but the name has now been discontinued so basically PS and other companies can say what they like about it's sperm unfriendliness because there isn't anyone defending the product under that name.

im glad i bought and use concieve plus :thumbup:

great post megg! xx

Megg

Just found your post and it was really interesting seeing your experiment results. I have been using conceive plus for the past month but found it very messy as application was difficult! I will try and get a syringe to apply it in future.

I also decided to get some zestica as it came in a tube with applicator but my only experience with it is that it was extremely runny and went absolutely everywhere.

Do you (or anyone else) have any info on how good zestica is?

Thanks

I have no info on Zestica... but the applicator plunger thing works perfectly... no mess at all!!!

Thanks Megg I will definitely try using a plunger/syringe applicator next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->