BAW Club Hump day!!! Yeyyy

Hi everybody..

Samba- sorry about the bfn but have fingers crossed one may be on the way as af isnt here yet.. hoping a bfp is just around the corner

Babylove- happy for you for the af arrival.. time to pamper yourself and get revved up for next month and hoping a bfp soon for you!!!!

Crushes wise- am i only woman in the world to find Jack Black really sexy????? Sure hes a little chubby and funny looking but i think he's fab... obviously if Jamie Foxx or Will Smith were available instead i wouldnt say no....

Doc - I like Jack Black too think he is so funny but agree if Will Smith came along....Now he is one guy that can make me all flustered yum x

I love Owen Wilson too -Dodgy nose & everything he has a very sexy voice x

Crush wise today is Brad Pitt (I'm sorry but that man is HOT HOT HOT) I first fell in love with him when I watched the movie, "A River Runs Through It." and Jonathan Rhys Meyers from The Tudors.

Good Morning Ladies,

:hug: for everyone.

My most embarassing crush is Hugh Laurie. I don't know what it is about that guy, but he makes me swoon.

I'm good. Went to a friends last night for dinner, and she kept the rye coming, so I am a bit tired, but it's really my own damn fault :rofl:
I think I'm going to sleep really well tonight.

There was a posting for my position yesterday. They aren't replacing me, but the department is getting so big that they are hiring another person for the same position. I got so many calls yesterday asking where I was going that my head was spinning. Having to explain 20 times that I wasn't going anywhere was getting a wee bit annoying. I am lucky cause I do get to be a bit picky about who I want to be working with. I was asked yesterday who I felt I wouldn't be able to work with. The only name I could say was that of my boarder. I know she applied for it, but I can't live with her and work that closely with her as well. I think we would kill eachother.

Hey Icrepka!!!

Glad your well hun. Nice to see you coming back abit more often too.

Hi Icre :hi:

Oh my other crush is Josh Groban. When he sings Rome and Juliet, I damn near swoon!!

I'm good. Went to a friends last night for dinner, and she kept the rye coming, so I am a bit tired, but it's really my own damn fault :rofl:
I think I'm going to sleep really well tonight.

There was a posting for my position yesterday. They aren't replacing me, but the department is getting so big that they are hiring another person for the same position. I got so many calls yesterday asking where I was going that my head was spinning. Having to explain 20 times that I wasn't going anywhere was getting a wee bit annoying. I am lucky cause I do get to be a bit picky about who I want to be working with. I was asked yesterday who I felt I wouldn't be able to work with. The only name I could say was that of my boarder. I know she applied for it, but I can't live with her and work that closely with her as well. I think we would kill eachother.

I definitely hear ya! I used to work with my sister-in-law..same department and she had the desk across from me. Um, yeah not good. lol

Hi Icrepka
Glad you had a fab evening with your friend.
What job is it that you do? x

Gosh aren't we chatterboxes today :rofl: Im giving myself a well deserved break!!

lol Tracy!

It's only 10:41 am here......I have a long way to go yet before I can go home at 4:30!! :hissy:

I'm passing the time by (other than being on here) doing my homework and reading up on the athletes competing in the Olympics.

Hey, the Olympics is in London in 2012 - lucky for you guys, huh? Or maybe not so lucky...lol

lol Tracy!

It's only 10:41 am here......I have a long way to go yet before I can go home at 4:30!! :hissy:

I'm passing the time by (other than being on here) doing my homework and reading up on the athletes competing in the Olympics.

Hey, the Olympics is in London in 2012 - lucky for you guys, huh? Or maybe not so lucky...lol

Yeah i'm looking forward to catching some events.

I really don't like sport of any kind I am a super couch potato!!

I am trying to look busy now shuffling paper on my desk :rofl: One hour five mins to go!!

I LOVE gymnastics! To watch that is - I'm entirely too fat (and way too old) to actually do gymnastics. I also like to watch diving, synchronized swimming (can't believe that's an Olympic sport) and I plan on catching Trampoline this year too. I can't believe table tennis is an Olympic sport and they won't make Powerlifting one!! :shrug: Makes no sense to me. But that figures as that's the only sport I'm good at (or was) I'm a lazy fat cow now. :rofl:

Oh I do like watching gymnastics actually, I have always wanted to be able to tumble, when I was a young teen I could do a walkover but I would break my back if I tried now :rofl:

I am trying to look busy now shuffling paper on my desk :rofl: One hour five mins to go!!

:rofl:I do that sometimes too. That and walking to the copier and fax machine 100 times to make sure it still has paper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->