BAW Club Hump day!!! Yeyyy

Oh I do like watching gymnastics actually, I have always wanted to be able to tumble, when I was a young teen I could do a walkover but I would break my back if I tried now :rofl:

I used to do acrobatics when I was a kid. I can still tumble actually. :rofl: I have a hard time getting up off the floor after I do a somersault though. :rofl:

I wish I got into gymnastics - if I ever get the chance to live my life over I hope I remember that I want to do gymnastics. :rofl:

I love the winter olympics too and London will never get that :hissy:
I love to ski and ice-skate, but i hate the cold, go figure!!

I hate the cold too, I suffer from Raynauds and my circulation is just soooo bad, if I ever get stranded in the arctic I will die instantly!!

I can't stand the cold either, I have no tolerance for it. I like to ice-skate too, although I am very very bad at it.

If I ever got stranded in the Arctic, I'd die too. I would just find a soft cushy place somewhere, go into the fetal position, suck my thumb and accept death. :rofl:

I can't ice skate but can rollerblade really well - not that I ever do these days, there is nowhere to go and do it!

Man I am so bored today, 25 mins to go! Off home to cut my lawn before dinner then planning on vegging in front of the tv!

Awesome way to spend an evening! That's what I do. I veg in front of the t.v. while playing games on pogo.com.

Hi Icrepka
Glad you had a fab evening with your friend.
What job is it that you do? x

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I am a commercial automobile underwriting assistant. When they hire someone new I will be a "senior" commercial auto underwriting assistant. A big long name for a whole lotta nothin' :rofl:

I have just started my day and I am ready to go home. What a long week it has been already.

Im back for a short while! Ive missed so much today :cry: All work no play makes kerry a dull girl. I'll around tonight tho as DF is away.

Sorry I've been away actually had wok to do In photography which was fun x
I still have half an hour to go x

I love watching the gymnastics and Ice skating!!

I'm off home now. No one else is still here so figured 'what the hell!!'
Have a good evening everyone.
Chris and icrepka hope your days don't drag on too much.
xx

Icre, your day just started? What time is it over there?

Kerry, I'm glad you'll be back tonight. I'll won't be alone this afternoon. lol

Chris - I'll keep you sane!! :rofl: :rofl: Somehow!! However I don't think that my insanity is catching so you should be ok!

:rofl: Thanks Kerry! No worries, I've got plenty of insanity of my own!! :rofl:

Icre, your day just started? What time is it over there?

Kerry, I'm glad you'll be back tonight. I'll won't be alone this afternoon. lol

right now it is about 10 45

Hi girls Im back!!

Just having my dinner, salad, quiche and home grown baby new pots. Delicious. HOws the working day going over there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->