• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BAW Club Thursday

Wish we could have a siesta!! But then I wouldn't come back to work!!

Wish we could have a siesta!! But then I wouldn't come back to work!!

Can you sleep with your eyes open? :rofl:. That's what I do, stare at a screen with notes on it and take a mental break.

I just checked mine out if I had a :bfp: this month. 28th March. So not an april baby :cry: :rofl:

Hey Icrepka!!

How are you??

Also checked July's date and that would be day that I MCd. But as tracy said if we did get :bfp: it would be a good sign..

sleeping with eyes open....maybe that's why all the old men never get anything done around here...

ooh, and the guy next to me picks his nose as well!!!!

.....sigh.....want that warm, fuzzy, smug pregnant feeling back......:(

Buffycat

You'll get it back...!!

Owo,

1st April would be a wicked birthday to have!! and I bet the baby would have a great sense of humour. Also what are the chances of going into labour on the EDD anyway?? Unless you have c-section??

I know the likely hood of a baby actually being born on the EDD is very slim.

Hey Icrepka!!

How are you??

I'm good today. Yesterday was a gong show when I got home, but today is looking up for me.

Funny moment yesterday though. May be a little TMI, but it's funny. I was sitting at my desk, and I started to feel crampy and gooshy in my girly bits. So I head to the bathroom thinking the :witch: finally got me. No such luck, I get to the bathroom just to realize that it was gas and CM. :blush: Good thing no one was in the bathroom. :rofl:

don't forget about me - i want that bfp too!!!

:)

(work has been manic this morning - everyone around me seems to be rubiish!, oh and they are all old men!)

Me too, they are a right load of miserable old gits!!:rofl:

I'm good today. Yesterday was a gong show when I got home, but today is looking up for me.

Funny moment yesterday though. May be a little TMI, but it's funny. I was sitting at my desk, and I started to feel crampy and gooshy in my girly bits. So I head to the bathroom thinking the :witch: finally got me. No such luck, I get to the bathroom just to realize that it was gas and CM. :blush: Good thing no one was in the bathroom. :rofl:

:rofl: Aren't we girls a funny bunch!! Has OH said anything about TTC before september?

Made me smile. Sounds like the sort of thing that happens to me :rofl:

Funny thing is I wouldn't discuss this sort of thing with my close g/friends.. I always worry that they'll think Im strange!! :rofl:

Funny thing is I wouldn't discuss this sort of thing with my close g/friends.. I always worry that they'll think Im strange!! :rofl:

I know what you mean. I think exactly the same.

ditto.......something great about all of you guys....we know exactly what we each mean!

you're all wonderful and don't forget it!

ditto.......something great about all of you guys....we know exactly what we each mean!

you're all wonderful and don't forget it!

Thanks. you are great too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"