• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BAW Club Thursday

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Morning Girlies!!

How are we all today??

Guess what...... I was naughty AGAIN!!! :sex: last night again without condoms!! But afterwards I just cried... I want a :baby: so much but Im sooo scared too.

Morning,
Having a busy day again. Feeling really positive again today maybe it's something to do with the fact that I'm ovulating, had more EWCM this morning. Seems such a shame to waste it as I want a baby so bad, but i'm going to be good and wait for first AF.

I'm sorry to hear that you cried last night, I'm scared too, but we have to somehow believe that it will work next time. Funny how our emotions effect us, the beginning of the week it was you that was telling me it would all be ok and now the roles have reversed.
xx

Hey Owo

Thanks for your reassurance. Whens AF Due?? I too am fairly busy today.... How day they !!!

It's not fair that they expect us to work at work is it :rofl:

AF is usually two weeks after ovulating with me so should be about the 25thish of June. Technically it was due on the 18th but i think it will be late as im ovulating late.

Morning ladies!

I have been rushed off my feet this morning, sorting my bosses visas for his china trip next week, I have to go to the Embassy in Manchester to get them tomorrow so won't be on untill the afternoon, will get a couple of hours to go shopping so thats good!!

I cannot wait for my AF to finish, I want to get on with bding now!! Kerry you are going to be first to get your :bfp: I just know it!! Tell you what, I really hope we all catch on together, it will be awful if it is just one of us won't it? I mean, I will be soooo happy for whoever it is but I just want us all to stay together now:hugs:

It's not fair that they expect us to work at work is it :rofl:

AF is usually two weeks after ovulating with me so should be about the 25thish of June. Technically it was due on the 18th but i think it will be late as im ovulating late.

I know what a liberty!!!:rofl:

hey Owo,

My AF is due 21st so Im not too far ahead of you.!! Do you think I should move to TTC boards :cry:. Do you think anyone would be offended if I stay here??

Hi Tracy,

Hoping that AF finishes in time for weekend!! So you can get practising :sex: in time for OV time!! I too am hoping that we'll get our :bfp:'s the same month. It wouldn't feel right otherwise.

Fingers crossed that we all get our :bfp: together. I would hate for one or two of us to get left behind. I too would be really happy for you both if it was me that got left behind, but i would have to gate crash the first tri thread if you two were there and i wasn't.

Kerry you can move to TTC if you like, however i won't be offended if you wait until July when we can all officially move over.

I think I wouls probably stay on the TTC thread for a little while after a :bfp: as wouldn't want to jinx myself!! :rofl: Tbh im not fussed which forum we're in as long as we're together!! :hug:

I would gatecrash too owo :rofl:

Are we going to stay here or move then? owo when are you starting in July?

I don't really mind.... Im easy.... :rofl: what does everyone else want to do???

I gatecrash already!! :rofl: its nice to see whats going on... but I am a nosy bugger! :rofl:

I am going to start as soon as first AF is over which is likely to be early July.
I too gatecrash second tri as i would have been there now and I like to know how the old crowd are getting on.
If you girls want to move to TTC then i am happy to move with you.

:happydance: Cool so we'll be TTCing roughly together!! :happydance:

I defo think that I won't have caught this month, Id be very surprised if I have. Which I won't mind anyway coz it means we (fingers crossed) will be due same month.

So next month we'll move across then???

don't forget about me - i want that bfp too!!!

:)

(work has been manic this morning - everyone around me seems to be rubiish!, oh and they are all old men!)

don't forget about me - i want that bfp too!!!

:)

(work has been manic this morning - everyone around me seems to be rubiish!, oh and they are all old men!)

Poor you. A load of old men....lovely. I work with a load of men too, only woman in the office, but then i am the boss of them(well some of them anyway.hehe!!)

When are you planning on TTC?

as soon as the :witch: flies off, i'll be bding again......!

ooh, feeling tired now - tis that early afternoon time.....

I know what you mean. I always get to two o clock and feel like i need a sleep and start to clock watch. 3 hrs and 22 minutes to go :hissy:

An April baby would be so brilliant. We all fly to Italy for my sisters wedding on the 30th of May next year. My sis said that she wants a little bridesmaid or pageboy.

I know that i may be counting my chickens before they are hatched. But if AF does show itself on the 25th of June which is when i think it will and i get my :bfp: the first month after that. I have calculated my due date as April 1st. The one i miscarried would have been due just before Christmas and then if i'm lucky April fools day. I think someone is having a laugh with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->