BAW Friday - Finally!!

golcarlilly

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
Morning ladies,

Where are you all???

I need a rant - going away for the weekend today and the godammed horrible:witch: has just flown in :hissy::hissy::hissy:

Honestly I have NO luck whatsoever, someone up there is taking the mick!

I think the trick is in not thinking about it, but dont worry in 2 weeks you can just try again. Apparently lying down for 30 mins after sex helps.

best of luck

Thanks, I do the lying down thing more often than not! Funnily enough the fact i am not pregnant really doesn't bother me, I am just annoyed that my romantic weekend away is spoiled now!!

Morning my lovely ladies :) I am so flipping happy i could burst. I have just seen my Dr and have been told that a diagnosis of PCOS which was made by another Dr on my birthday is totally wrong and that i dont have it :happydance: How is everyone else?

Hi Everyone!!

Half day for me!!!! Yeyyyy!!! Off to global gathering this afternoon!! :happydance: :headspin:

Tracy - Sorry :witch: flew in!!

Baby.love - congrats on your news

Morning Kerry - lucky you half day!! I am finishing at half three though so not too long to go!!

Babylove - so pleased for you bet that is a weight off your mind!

hell yeah the biggest relief ever, I just hate the Dr that ruined the last 2 months of my life.

baby.love - Poor OH :hug: is everything ok now though??

As usual joke of the day!!

The Seven dwarfs go to the Vatican , and because they are the seven dwarfs, they are immediately ushered in to see the Pope.

Grumpy leads the pack.

'Grumpy, my son,' says the Pope, 'What can I do for you?'

Grumpy asks, 'Excuse me your Excellency, but are there any dwarf nuns in Rome ?'

The Pope wrinkles his brow at the odd question, thinks for a moment and answers, 'No, Grumpy, there are no dwarf nuns in Rome .'

In the background, a few of the dwarfs start giggling.

Grumpy turns around and glares, silencing them.

Grumpy turns back, 'Your Worship, are there any dwarf nuns in all of Europe ?'

The Pope, puzzled now, again thinks for a moment and then answers, 'No, Grumpy, there are no dwarf nuns in Europe

'This time, all of the other dwarfs burst into laughter.

Once again, Grumpy turns around and silences them with an angry glare.

Grumpy turns back and says, 'Mr.. Pope! Are there ANY dwarf nuns anywhere in the world?'

The Pope, really confused by the questions says, 'I'm sorry, my son, there are no dwarf nuns anywhere in the world.'

The other dwarfs collapse into a heap, rolling and laughing, pounding the floor, tears rolling down their cheeks, as they begin chanting......

'Grumpy shagged a penguin!'

'Grumpy shagged a penguin!'

Why did he think you had that? I had a cyst on one of mine just after my m/c it was really painful!

hey all :wave:

baby.love....i am so chuffed for you....that must be such a relief!

i'm sooo tired today......really need to sleep! so roll on the weekend

:dust:

due to irregular bleeds after the depo jab the idiot Dr thought i had it, even tho the scan only showed a small cyst

some docs are rubbish.......i've learnt to not take 'no' for an answer with GPs!

Exactly buffycat, i had a hunch they were wrong. and my Dr today confirmed that a cyst on one ovary is not pcos! she said i more than likely have fibroids which doesnt interfere with having another baby.

I think with most docs a lot of it is guesswork, they don't seem to know a lot more than us!! I found that with my m/c anyway!

Hiya ladies

Tracy - sorry the witch spoiled your plans hun

Baby.love - fantastic news!

Kerry - are you excited? i bet you'll have a brilliant time (PSML @ your joke!) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->