BAW Friday - Finally!!

right....my confession......i've ordered some Preseed........

everyone over in TTC has been raving on about it, so i thought why not......i'll give anything a try......not sure what hubby will make of it though!!!! :D

I've been freakin out this morning after my temps shot right up.... got myself all worked up... so tested and got a BFN

AF isn't due until sunday tho, so will just have to keep my fingers crossed she doesn't arrive xx

Nicky....my fingers are crossed for you too....

Thanks Buffy :hugs:

I nearly had a heart attack when i took my temp this morning :rofl: so feeling a bit deflated now... :cry:

even tho my logical side is telling me it could still be too early, :dohh: the other side thinks im just clutching at straws so im just telling myself im not pregnant to try & lessen tha disappointment when :witch: shows up xx

hey Nicky......you never know.....it might just be that the test hasn't picked it up yet....there are still a few more days to go

i know what you mean though, i try to not build my hopes up......

i reckon that there needs to be some new statuses....

'Fed up' and 'Knackered' spring to mind.......

Hey all

Samba -have a good one this weekend

Babylove- so pleased you have finally been given good news and treated properly by your doctor! very good news for you and it must be such a relief for you.. fingers crossed for the bfp

I know some people arent happy with their docs and have rubbish experiences which is inexcusable but can we drop the doc bashing please!! I work really hard to try make sure my interactions with patients are positive and i'm giving them the right information...it makes me really ashamed when so many on this site say they have had such a rubbish experience with their doctor interactions.

Fingers crossed for everyone no matter where they are in their cycle... i'm feeling miserable right now- sick and rubbish waiting for the af which i know is going to come!!!!Three people at work asked me today if i was pregnant and i just burst into tears knowing i'm probably not, hoping i am all the while and interpreting all these funny symptoms and seeing pregnant ladies in clinics all day talking about their pregnancies.It is torture...

I'm taking a bit of a break from the site like Reedy as i'm just torturing myself thinking about this all the time...

I wish you all the best of luck no matter what happens to you. I wish you every luck and happiness as mums and as future mums.. you have been wonderful companions and I wish you all everything you dream for...

With much love
Sarah

Hi Buffycat and Tracy!!

Yes I am dead excited... Keep saying to everyone.. Is it home time yet.. when they say no... I say.... Must be just me then!! :rofl: aren't I naughty. :devil:

Baby.love - Thats fantastic news about OH.

Tracy - I know what you mean about not being total gutted about not being preg this this time but gutted that :witch: has spoilt plans!! Ive promised myself that Im not going to get depressed about TTC unless Im here in a years time!! :rofl:

Morning All.

Been busy with meetings this morning. Hopefully this afternoon will quieten down.
Kerry- hopefully i can catch you before you go. Hope you have a fantastic weekend. How's the :witch: been, hopefully not causing you too much trouble.
Babylove- Same to you, hopefully you're feeling better with that today. Excellent news about not having PCOS, a weight lifted off your mind.
Doc- I understand that you need a break. It does really get to you doesn't it. I always said that i wouldn't obsess and let nature take it's cause and I'm a wreck right now. Good Luck
Nicky - Good to see you on here. I'm the same as you CD25. I'm not charting temps or anything but i do feel really hot, probably the weather:rofl: How are you keeping sane getting this close. I keep thinking "maybe i'll test early" but like you would just get a BFN, i did last time on CD26 and then got a BFP later. I'm hoping i can keep my mind off it this weekend as i have quite a lot going on. When are you going to test again?

Tracy - Sorry the :witch: got you. sucks that it's spoilt your romantic weekend away.

Morning ladies,

Where are you all???

I need a rant - going away for the weekend today and the godammed horrible:witch: has just flown in :hissy::hissy::hissy:

Honestly I have NO luck whatsoever, someone up there is taking the mick!

I got here as fast as I could!! :rofl: It's only 7:35 am here.

Sorry the :witch: caught you for your weekend away. Enjoy going away though!!

Good Morning Ladies! :hi:

Nicky, I'll keep my fingers crossed for your :bfp: this month!

Kerry, I have not even stocked up on tampons and pads for next month's period. I'm determined to get a :bfp: at the end of next month. :rofl: I told DH there is to be :sex: every other day from now until like August 15th. :rofl:

Morning Chris,
How are you today? Hope the weathers improved over there.

:hi: Owo!

YES, the weather has improved! It's sunny here today! It's currently 64 degrees. And tomorrow it's going to be mostly sunny and 88 degrees! :happydance: Looks like I'll be going swimming after all!! Very strange weather we're having this year.

wow Chris, you're an early bird today! i only managed to roll in at 9am today!

and i like your positive thinking about not buying pads etc......have to admit that the other day i looked at mine in the drawer and hoped that the same ones would be there in 9 months time.....

wow Chris, you're an early bird today! i only managed to roll in at 9am today!

and i like your positive thinking about not buying pads etc......have to admit that the other day i looked at mine in the drawer and hoped that the same ones would be there in 9 months time.....

Yeah, my hubby has to be in at 7:20 (I start at 8am). He works at the hospital down the street from me so we ride together to save money. The gas prices are totally insane.

And yeah I heard somewhere that you're attitude has alot to do with conceiving - so I'm trying to be ultra positive. lol

trust me , they're not as insane as they are in the UK at the moment! 8 weeks til i came over to the US - am sooo looking forward to it!

you got anything planned for the weekend?

Nope no plans. Just hang out by my pool tomorrow and probably going out to dinner. Nothing exciting.

What about you?

ooh, i'd love a pool!

no plans at all for me....might do some stuff in the garden though......need to cut the lawn.....

generally relax i think.....it's been a long week.....am so glad that i am not on call as well! :D

That's awesome! What kind of work do you do?

i'm an IT manager - the stuff we deliver is very public facing and is for government, so whenever something doesn't work it gets into the press....can be quite hair-raising at times too ! (maybe that's why my hair is so curly!) i do love my job, but i have far too much on my plate really........

Wow, that's awesome. I'd love to be a manager, but I'm just a lowly indian, not a chief. lol

Sounds like you're very busy. I wish I was. I get soooooooo bored and they're really quite slow with giving me more work or giving me more training. But I guess I shouldn't complain too much......that old saying, "careful what you wish for" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->