BAW Friday - Finally!!

Wow, where is everyone today? Is everyone actually do some work? :rofl:

Good Morning,

baby.love - that is awesome news. I am so happy for you. Must be so relieving to have that weight off your mind.

What are everyone's plans for the weekend?

Hi icrepka,

Yes Chris i was doing work you'll have to slap my wrists. :rofl:

My plans for the weekend are I'm getting my waxing done tomorrow morning as i am starting to resemble a gorilla:rofl: and then in the afternoon i'm getting my hair done so a pamper day for me really. Then in the evening we are meeting up with friends for a BBQ. Not much planned for Saturday.

What about everyone else?

New addition to my weekend, I'm getting my nails done tonight. My acrylics are way too long and are driving me batty. The, I'm relaxing by the pool, reading and drinking Twisted Tea all weekend. Has anyone had the Twisted Teas? They are so yummy. It is an iced tea with alcohol in it. Very delish ;-)

We don't get twisted tea in the UK. Never had iced tea whilst i have been in the US. I do love a good English cuppa mind.
Only an hour to go and i can go home....yipeee!!!!

Right ladies, I thought I would say hello and I will see you all after wednesday after I'm married with photos!!!

Hey Natalie,
So your weddings tomorrow. Wow congrats. Hope it goes well.

Right ladies, I thought I would say hello and I will see you all after wednesday after I'm married with photos!!!

Natalie, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness and quick :bfp:

Thanks, feeling a bit :sick: and :happydance: all at the same time... I'd best travel down to hotel now....

xx

We don't get twisted tea in the UK. Never had iced tea whilst i have been in the US. I do love a good English cuppa mind.
Only an hour to go and i can go home....yipeee!!!!

Only 1 more hour? I'm jealous. I've got about 5 :cry:

Morning my lovely ladies :) I am so flipping happy i could burst. I have just seen my Dr and have been told that a diagnosis of PCOS which was made by another Dr on my birthday is totally wrong and that i dont have it :happydance: How is everyone else?

That's FABU! Oh you must be so happy. :happydance: I had an ovarian cyst that I thought might be PCOS, but thankfully, it wasn't.

Natalie....omg, that has come round sooo quickly!

i hope that you have a wonderful day though! enjoy every moment of it!

sorry peeps, i had to do some work.......
back for a bit now with my ipod and coffee......dreaming of chocolate too.....:D

I remember my wedding day i was so nervous. I was fine and calm until the morning of the wedding when i felt like i was about to go for a job interview. My stomach was churning. My DH said to me "Don't worry you've got the job".

oh bless him, that's lovely!

i loved every moment of mine......i'd do it all again tomorrow if i could.....

I'm off home now.
Have a good weekend everyone.

:wave: have a good weekend everyone!

luv & hugs
:hugs:

Bye Owo - enjoy the weekend.

My wedding was last May, it seems like so far away now!

Bye Buffy! Have a great weekend!

I'm all alone again. :cry:

Icre, where are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly