BAW Tuesday

Good Morning Ladies! :hi:

Sam, I'm so sorry about your :bfn:. But here's to August for us both! Look at it this way, we get to get :drunk: a few more times. :rofl:

Yeah, Im going to global gathering and Kylie concert next month Im sure it'll fly by!!

Whats everyone going to do this month that you can't do when preggers!!

I am going to go on my friends trampoline!! :rofl:

Well, I'll be able to get :drunk: at a few bbq's that are coming up. :rofl: And I can take some diet pills to help lose the weight I'll gain back as soon as I get my :bfp::rofl: I'll also be able to go on rides and go to a few water parks that I've been DYING to go to!

Chris - That sounds fun!! Im going to eat SOFT CHEESE!!! :rofl: and lots of :wine::wine::drunk: and vodka and red bull.

Starting to get :witch: pains again

I was watching the US Gymnastics Olympics Trials last night. It's amazing what these young girls are capable of doing but when you know all the behind the scenes, abusive coaches, forced to compete with broken bones and backs and starvation diets, it really makes you feel guilty for watching and enjoying the sport.

Chris - OMG I never knew what goes on behind the scenes. I used to love gymnastics when I was younger, prefer to watch it now thou!! :rofl:

:rofl:I never did gymnastics but always wished I got into the sport. I love watching it too. I guess that's the price you pay for the Olympics, but it doesn't seem like the men have the same pressure. Why are women considered "washed up" and the age of 20 (you NEVER see a female gymnast over the age of 21 or 22 in the Olympics) and yet we have male gymnasts at the age of 30 competing in the Olympics!! Hmmmm....... I don't know.....it just seems like an awfully high price (and not really worth it) for just a few moments of glory. Then you're left with a lifetime of pains and injuries. That's why I left the sport of Powerlifting. I sprained my back while training for the NY State Championships - I continued to train for a few more months after that but was always in agony. Now, 4 years later, my back still aches from time to time. As much as I DESPERATELY miss Powerlifting, I don't miss all the obsession and isolation that came along with it.

Ok, don't know why I got on this topic. lol I guess I thought we could all use a break from baby talking. lol

Yeah, Im going to global gathering and Kylie concert next month Im sure it'll fly by!!

Eat shellfish and blue cheese and drink loads on my weekend in Anglesey (end of July)!!

Oooh Chris, powerlifting - not really sure what that entails but sounds very energetic!! are you very muscly? I am a super couch potato LOL

Oooh Chris, powerlifting - not really sure what that entails but sounds very energetic!! are you very muscly? I am a super couch potato LOL

Tracy, Powerlifting is a strength sport that consists of 3 disciplines, the squat, bench press and deadlift. The sport resembles Olympic weightlifting because it involves lifting heavy weights in three attempts.
I USED to be very muscular! Now, I'm a fat lazy couch potato. :rofl: And since I had all that muscle, now I have FAT on top of my muscle so now I just look even fatter. :rofl: Ah, such is life.

Soft cheese, drinkies, going on scary rides at the local carnival. I see many beers being drank between now and August. :drunk:

Icrepka - So can I!!! Its a shame we can't have a video conference link between us all and have a party!!! :rofl: Looked at your pics on FB love the short hair!!

Thanks. I don't think I have very current piccies on there. I haven't updated anything in a very long time. I am going to be in a wedding early next month, so I should be able to get lots of good pics from that.

I am having problems with wedding stuff though. I can't find silver strappy sandals. I mean, there are loads of them out there, but none that are meant to fit wider feet. It's getting frustrating cause I don't want to spend loads of cash on shoes that I know I'm not going to wear again.

Ugh! Shoe shopping is so frustrating isn't it?

Sorry girls but I LOVE shoe shopping!!! I would send you my pair of sparklies but Im a narrow size 4!

I hate shoe shopping too, love buying tops and jewellry though (only junk not the real thing!)

i have a thing about handbags - from cheap to expensive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->